JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The UN's new statue

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 848 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A political move from mexico. mexico held the UNSC presidency in November. On November 1 took place a special exhibit in NY to celebrate the day of dead.

Statue #1 was a dragon; Statue #2 was this one, and more statues were there, all with mexican colors based on local folklore.

The Mexican UNSC president (nov) intending to leave a Mexican "mark" at UN offered this statue, changed it name to "peace guardian".

UNSC has 5 permanent member and 10 rotative. Mexico will be replaced soon for another nation. Nations represented at UNSC are by vote.

So this is a good note for UN to remember mexico´s presence.

Funny this statue is 6 cubits wide and 6 cubits tall.

The Dura statue Nebuchadnezzar ordered to be worshiped was 6 cubits wide as well. 

All are imperfect, as 6 represent imperfection.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Interesting timing …🤔

The U.N. headquarters have installed a sculpture of a winged jaguar outside their buildings.

30E9F00E-6625-4C57-9911-97DBB60C7B33.jpeg

https://getindianews.com/united-nations-statues/

Edited by Chris7

added link

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

52 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Sorry should have not post humorous post as the person posting this most likely wasn’t aware of previous multiple posts on this subject. I apologise for the humour. 

Thank you, 😊 yes I was unaware until brother Richard messaged me regarding my error 😬.  

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

On 12/17/2021 at 2:45 PM, Toy Poodles said:

Funny the story is from the “Christian Broadcasting Network” (CBN)....but I didn’t think they believed the beast of the Bible to be modern day Governments or the UN....because they tend to be patriotic. I Wonder how they sort that all out?  On second thought I don’t want to know. 

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

The 700 Club is also carrying this story.  They even put a quiz on You Tube about the "beast".  The caption at the top, you can tell it's Babylon the Great saying it's the "beast" from Daniel and Revelation. I look at the positive sign in this.  Who knows, maybe more people who think this is from Daniel and Revelation, maybe some people who think this is related to prophecy, may want to know more and some may drift our way.   We know it's not but they don't!