JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

Just now, Sofia said:

This leader doesn’t seem to want peace. It looks like he wants to exterminate Palestinians… 🧐

If their worship is disrupted im positive there will be repercussions around the World.

Riots?

religion hate?

All I know is hold your heads up friends... our deliverance is that much more near.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

3 hours ago, Lee49 said:

National Guard to be deployed in New York City subway in crime crackdown: Governor

New York National Guard troops and New York State Police troopers will be deployed into the subway system to help riders feel safe after a spike in transit crime, Gov. Kathy Hochul said Wednesday.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/national-guard-deployed-new-york-city-subway-crime/story?id=107846576

Last summer we had a police presence for the first time at our Regional Convention, Victoria BC. This followed the Hamsburg shootings. There were about 12 officers with flack jackets walking around. Does it make you feel safe or anxious with their presence?

1 hour ago, Percy said:

Last summer we had a police presence for the first time at our Regional Convention, Victoria BC. This followed the Hamsburg shootings. There were about 12 officers with flack jackets walking around. Does it make you feel safe or anxious with their presence?

It lets me know that 1) I'm not safe. 2) We work security in our congregation for regionals. So I'd be anxious.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 

2 hours ago, Percy said:

I'd just see is as a way to give a witness to people who may rarely hear the message. As well the police seeing us as the loving people we are. I'd assume, as I've seen in the past, us folks would talk to them, offer water or snacks or just show we support them and comply with what they deem important so they can do their jobs as best as possible. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

4 minutes ago, JennyM said:

What is the impact of Sweden joining NATO?

This would alarm Russia for it's security reason according to him. It would loss Russia access to strategic locations for wars. Not only Sweden a threat to Russia even Finland. This action would endanger Russia's exit points. 

16 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Stronger military alliance for Europe/US and an unhappy Moscow/Putin. You have basically all of the Scandinavian countries in the alliance now. One bordering Russia at that. Russia is trying to go back old territory borders (think USSR-ish) so they claim. But most of those "old territories" are now "NATO countries" except Ukraine. If Ukraine was added to NATO... well... it would put the US in direct conflict with RU along with NATO countries. It'd be ugly.

Edited by chuck83

https://youtu.be/rCUnO3udKeg?si=rq9wrcHOL3fkjE1F

China's President Xi Jinping on Thursday called on the armed forces to coordinate preparations for military conflicts at sea, protect the country's maritime rights and interests and the development of the maritime economy.

KOTN saga continues... from North Atlantic to South East and East Asia.....

4 hours ago, JennyM said:

With both Sweden and Finland joining NATO, so far a new military district was created, the border is being militarized and new coordinates were added to their nuclear missiles target list.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

5 hours ago, Richie said:

This would alarm Russia for it's security reason according to him. It would loss Russia access to strategic locations for wars. Not only Sweden a threat to Russia even Finland. This action would endanger Russia's exit points. 

Anglo - American will still be the world power. They may try but wont. 

2 hours ago, Richie said:

https://youtu.be/rCUnO3udKeg?si=rq9wrcHOL3fkjE1F

China's President Xi Jinping on Thursday called on the armed forces to coordinate preparations for military conflicts at sea, protect the country's maritime rights and interests and the development of the maritime economy.

KOTN saga continues... from North Atlantic to South East and East Asia.....

Crazy times. 

1 hour ago, JennyM said:

Anglo - American will still be the world power. They may try but wont. 

Crazy times. 

From my personal Bible study, this is my personal expection. North Atlantic nations plus Non-NATO Alliance versus KOTN. They will encounter each others with or without US/UK support. If Trump will win the presidency and will let NATO alone, will be a perfect final encounter prior to Armageddon. 

Trump backs Israel's war in Gaza

https://japantoday.com/category/world/trump-backs-israel's-war-in-gaza

President Joe Biden, whom Trump is set to challenge for the White House in November, has come under increasing fire both internationally and from his own Democratic base over his backing for Israel as the death toll in Gaza soars and the specter of famine looms.

So no matter who wins the Presidency it seems like Israel will be supported. 

11 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

Trump backs Israel's war in Gaza

https://japantoday.com/category/world/trump-backs-israel's-war-in-gaza

President Joe Biden, whom Trump is set to challenge for the White House in November, has come under increasing fire both internationally and from his own Democratic base over his backing for Israel as the death toll in Gaza soars and the specter of famine looms.

So no matter who wins the Presidency it seems like Israel will be supported. 

From my opinion, US/UK will provide less or no support to NATO in the future whoever will win the US presidency. For Israel, pressure will be coming from UN or international community. 

2 hours ago, Richie said:

If Trump will win the presidency and will let NATO alone

The KOTS will never leave NATO,  because NATO is a part from where his power comes from.

The objective was never for US to leave NATO but to all other countries increase their military spending, specially in advanced systems "made in America by American workers nationwide — from Texas, to Ohio, to Arizona."

"Trump says he would encourage Russia to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ to any NATO country that doesn’t pay enough"

- CNN

"NATO is costing us a fortune and, yes, we're protecting Europe with NATO but we're spending a lot of money,"

- WP

Trump Is Right on NATO Spending

The former president’s inflammatory comments could have the positive effect of forcing European leaders to contribute more to their continent’s defense.

- Foreign Policy

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

10 minutes ago, Paulo said:

The KOTS will never leave NATO,  because NATO is a part from where his power comes from.

The objective was never for US to leave NATO but to all other countries increase their military spending, specially in advanced systems "made in America by American workers nationwide — from Texas, to Ohio, to Arizona."

"Trump says he would encourage Russia to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ to any NATO country that doesn’t pay enough"

- CNN

"NATO is costing us a fortune and, yes, we're protecting Europe with NATO but we're spending a lot of money,"

- WP

Trump Is Right on NATO Spending

The former president’s inflammatory comments could have the positive effect of forcing European leaders to contribute more to their continent’s defense.

- Foreign Policy

Well, it is not about leaving NATO. It's just less engage with NATO or not at all to encounter Russia. Whatever happen, NATO may encounter Russia with less or no US support. It is only my personal assessment based on my personal Bible meditation in what the future ahead. 

21 minutes ago, jps said:

yep,

if/when stuff hit the fan my very backyard is toast 🤪

Keep a nice jar of marmalade handy!

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

3 minutes ago, Kwabena said:

This is criminally underrated 😂😂

Sometimes things are lost in translation 😜

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

46 minutes ago, JennyM said:

"We are  in pre world war."

"first time in Europe that we have war since 1940s."

Yes it's true, wars today become unique compared to previous wars after World War 2.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/07/greek-orthodox-church-calls-for-excommunication-of-mps-after-same-sex-marriage-vote

Outrage in the Greek Orthodox church over the government’s “demonic” decision to legalise same-sex marriage... 

Another clash of the harlot with the government. 

5 hours ago, JennyM said:

We are  in pre world war."

"first time in Europe that we have war since 1940s."

Things have to get critical and at the verge of world war before the cry of P&S is achieved. The pieces are lining up.

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11