JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 hours ago, JennyM said:

Just a little while longer and this wicked system will be over. 

Yes. The WT study this weekend will strengthen you. 🥰

Also this study article we will consider in a few weeks is really good:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2024245

Edited by Amygdala

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

24 minutes ago, Amygdala said:

Yes. The WT study this weekend will strengthen you. 🥰

Also this study article we will consider in a few weeks is really good:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2024245

Yes I scanned the WT study and its all about Jehovah helping us .

Jesus as the head of the congregation knows what we are going through. 

20 hours ago, Richie said:

Well, it is not about leaving NATO. It's just less engage with NATO or not at all to encounter Russia. Whatever happen, NATO may encounter Russia with less or no US support. It is only my personal assessment based on my personal Bible meditation in what the future ahead. 

Not really, MIC would not risk loose any influence in NATO purchasing.

And focus already changed with Nuland out and Campbel in, meaning a change in hostility from Russia to China.

Next events will be in Asia.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

9 hours ago, JennyM said:

"first time in Europe that we have war since 1940s."

Media fear mongering as usual.

Yugoslavia is/was in Europe and was bombed by NATO in 1999.

It also had 2 events, affecting Russia and China respectively, that resonate to this day.

Edited by Paulo

2 hours ago, Paulo said:

Not really, MIC would not risk loose any influence in NATO purchasing.

And focus already changed with Nuland out and Campbel in, meaning a change in hostility from Russia to China.

Next events will be in Asia.

BTW, that's only my personal understanding about Biblical description in the future prophecy about Russia and China which stand for KOTN. For now, I am convinced that they are fullfilling the current actions for future prophecy that makes my faith stronger than before. Also this makes me convinced that we are so very close to the GT and Armageddon.

While we are progessing to deeper study. It is inevitable to touch something that is uncommon to others. This way, we become joyful and excited towards God's word everyday. Even we made wrong we were not disappointed because we see how Jehovah disclose deep things in His due time. 

Edited by Richie

17 minutes ago, mjcabz said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-francis-ukraine-courage-white-203345984.html

Opps BtG is on the move. Calling for Peace with Ukraine.

"Throughout the war, Francis has tried to maintain the Vatican’s traditional diplomatic neutrality, but that has often been accompanied by apparent sympathy with the Russian rationale for invading Ukraine, such as when he noted that NATO was “barking at Russia’s door” with its eastward expansion".

This is a strong reason why ten kings hate the Christendom first...

Edited by Richie

Meanwhile in the Israel-Hamas conflict:

"Jesus was born in Palestine. And if Jesus were alive, he would cry his soul out due to the killing of the children in the land where he was born,” - Riham Barghouti, Palestinian diplomat, this week in a session of the UN Human Rights Council.

“Palestinian representatives at the UN are again telling lies. Jesus was a Jew, born in Judea, and would have been brutally killed by Hamas or taken hostage on October 7th. The Palestinian delegation to the UN would applaud these crimes, as they do now,” - Israeli Foreign Ministry in Telegram

4 hours ago, mjcabz said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-francis-ukraine-courage-white-203345984.html

Opps BtG is on the move. Calling for Peace with Ukraine.

BTG has been calling for peace for years now on the war of Ukraine .

They may share the call for peace. 

One day, that will be peace and security that we are waiting for. 

2 hours ago, Paulo said:

"Jesus was born in Palestine. And if Jesus were alive, he would cry his soul out due to the killing of the children in the land where he was born,” - Riham Barghouti, Palestinian diplomat, this week in a session of the UN Human Rights Council.

“Palestinian representatives at the UN are again telling lies. Jesus was a Jew, born in Judea, and would have been brutally killed by Hamas or taken hostage on October 7th. The Palestinian delegation to the UN would applaud these crimes, as they do now,” - Israeli Foreign Ministry in Telegram

Jesus is king and will destroy both entities soon

18 minutes ago, Dages said:

Jesus is king and will destroy both entities soon

Yes, He is and he will.

They are mistaken by writing in past tense "he was".

2 hours ago, JennyM said:

BTG has been calling for peace for years now on the war of Ukraine .

They may share the call for peace. 

One day, that will be peace and security that we are waiting for. 

and we aren't looking for a "call for peace", we're looking for a cry of peace as they pretend they achieved it.

4 hours ago, Paulo said:

Since he was the Messiah, Jehovah would not aloud anyone to killed him until the right time. A matter of fact it was the Jews that killed him.

After seeing this movie, imagine this drone built with military grade components and weaponized.
And now imagine it in a swarm of a few dozen and controlled by an AI.
Then you see how war evolve and how all weapons are never enough.
And now imagine that in the hands of a terrorist organization and you can see how chaos evolve.

4 hours ago, Paulo said:

Boy, do i have some good news for you!

He Is Alive Easter Sunday GIF

16 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

More talk about abolishing veto powers held by permanent 5 member of UNSC

One of the exciting things will happen in UN if it is pursued. One of the goals is to weaken Russia's influence in UN as per last year US agenda. 

Today I attended our “Eagerly  wait on Jehovah“ circuit assembly….

The talk before the baptismal talk, is entitled, “What are you waiting for?” The talk was about upcoming events. Specifically, the speaker said that whenever is they are SAYING “peace and security”, that means just talking about it! The world’s promises are all FAKE, so don’t expect a peace deal!

This talk further strengthened, my belief that peace and security may have already happened or we are in the midst of it right now….

7 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

Today I attended our “Eagerly  wait on Jehovah“ circuit assembly….

The talk before the baptismal talk, is entitled, “What are you waiting for?” The talk was about upcoming events. Specifically, the speaker said that whenever is they are SAYING “peace and security”, that means just talking about it! The world’s promises are all FAKE, so don’t expect a peace deal!

This talk further strengthened, my belief that peace and security may have already happened or we are in the midst of it right now….

Only one way to find out I guess. That’s to wait patiently. If it is happening or has happened we’ll soon see destruction 🙏🙏

It’s true that we see mankind trying to achieve peace and security through various means. Whether through climate policy, woman’s rights, ending of war/conflict, increased dialogue, and for Gaza, a two state solution. It doesn’t matter what is put into practice, they will never achieve P&S.

6 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

Only one way to find out I guess. That’s to wait patiently. If it is happening or has happened we’ll soon see destruction 🙏🙏

I think the next phrase we will hear the GB repeat many times will be "JUST WAIT AND SEE"

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D