JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

20 hours ago, trottigy said:

No, what is being suggested is ... Women have false labor all the time. The "real" labor isn't known for sure until the water breaks and the baby is starting to push. It's the physical manifestation that "this is it" when the water breaks / BtG is attacked. 

but not so far from the real labor. 

Its called contraction.. Contraction happens up to 48 hours until the baby arrives.  or 2 weeks before the real on. It wont take long. .

50 minutes ago, JennyM said:

but not so far from the real labor. 

Its called contraction.. Contraction happens up to 48 hours until the baby arrives.  or 2 weeks before the real on. It wont take long. .

Especially, if the amiotic fluid burst out no time for waiting for another week. Or else probable death both for mother and baby will happen next. Mucus plug released is a sure sign of hard labor next. 

32 minutes ago, Richie said:

Especially, if the amiotic fluid burst out no time for waiting for another week. Or else probable death both for mother and baby will happen next. Mucus plug released is a sure sign of hard labor next. 

yeah. when the water bag burst, baby should come out. 

So these present peace processes might be close to the real one. 

The great tribulation will soon begin. The qualities of endurance, compassion, and love will help us to be ready for the unprecedented events that will then occur. Note how the early Christians developed those qualities, how we can do the same today, and how those qualities will prepare us for the great tribulation.
WT JULY 2023 PREVIEW Are You Ready for the Great Tribulation?

2 hours ago, pbaldwin67 said:

The great tribulation will soon begin. The qualities of endurance, compassion, and love will help us to be ready for the unprecedented events that will then occur. Note how the early Christians developed those qualities, how we can do the same today, and how those qualities will prepare us for the great tribulation.

Promise…?

16 hours ago, pbaldwin67 said:

How soon though?  10 yrs from now? Stephen lett is on a wheelchair now. 

Well, I need to pray for more patience. 

Edited by JennyM

33 minutes ago, JennyM said:

If we try to perceive earth hostility in scientific ways. In 10 years, we will be harmed or destroyed physically by human made disasters unless Jehovah will make some exits for us. Surely, some of us will suffer even more for every year pass.

47 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Yes, I know!!  We have to be patient and try to keep a positive, waiting attitude.  I'm dealing with health issues and want relief but it's not all about me but Jehovah and I trust he will do everything at the perfect time 🙂

1 hour ago, ChrisW said:

Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas avec notre frère ?

Apparently osteoporosis is damaging his spine. Standing up is therefore very painful for him. If he travels to 'fulfill' his responsibilities it means he is truly 'carried'. Neurological pain is very difficult to manage.❤️

5 hours ago, JennyM said:

Jenny, the GT is very close.  So close that if we knew we would probably feel uncomfortable.  In what sense?  Many will question their readiness, their worthiness, their ability to withstand what they would be going through.  All  of us will be going through certain fears, inadequacies, maybe even feeling not faithful enough.  Yet, these will be all human feelings and imperfect at that. 

As we can all see it is a matter of when now.  Jehovah will bring this to a close.  He sees our suffering.  It will happen very, very soon.

10 hours ago, pbaldwin67 said:

Yes, I know!!  We have to be patient and try to keep a positive, waiting attitude.  I'm dealing with health issues and want relief but it's not all about me but Jehovah and I trust he will do everything at the perfect time 🙂

Thanks brother. Im doing what I can to be patient through prayer, meetings and other spiritual activities. 

5 hours ago, cme said:

Jenny, the GT is very close.  So close that if we knew we would probably feel uncomfortable.  In what sense?  Many will question their readiness, their worthiness, their ability to withstand what they would be going through.  All  of us will be going through certain fears, inadequacies, maybe even feeling not faithful enough.  Yet, these will be all human feelings and imperfect at that. 

As we can all see it is a matter of when now.  Jehovah will bring this to a close.  He sees our suffering.  It will happen very, very soon.

Inflation is getting worse each month in my country. It is not funny. 

35 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Inflation is getting worse each month in my country. It is not funny. 

That's life in this world sis while we're waiting. We have to work for money and spend it to support our Theocratic and physical activities. Still, we are blessed. 

1 hour ago, Richie said:

That's life in this world sis while we're waiting. We have to work for money and spend it to support our Theocratic and physical activities. Still, we are blessed. 

I have been out once a week before because I am working from home. But now, once a month and maybe because inflation doesnt stop  I might not be eating out anymore. 

I  dont want to be so selfish about the  coming of the end but this is not the life we supposed to have. 

I suffered poor  mental health since 7 yrs old. Parents were away and left with non jw grandma. Effects of imperfections. Now health, job issues, inflation, money... Im not whining but we have live the real life, not this. 

Edited by JennyM