JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

3 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

Thankyou for your patience bro, I’m not registered, but had no trouble reading it. I’m not very familiar with the site and how it works though. I’ll try and be more mindful next time 😃👌🙌

Your one was fine the box that blocks you was down the bottom,  Dhanyels box was right in the centre  and it looked like different reporting. 

Edited by Ahuvah

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

24 minutes ago, felito said:

Looks like Israel has long reach. How Iran will react remains to be seen as this one done on their territory. 

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

Strange… , I can, it’s free here. 

You had to register? Maybe it's us kiwis.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 hour ago, Ahuvah said:

You had to register? Maybe it's us kiwis.

No registration, just click and read full article. Perhaps it’s free in Aussie land but not for you… don’t know. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Looks like Israel has long reach. How Iran will react remains to be seen as this one done on their territory. 

Sinwar is the next on the list 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

What Isreal is saying - 

Israel

“This is the right way to clean the world of this filth. No more imaginary peace/surrender agreements. No more mercy,” said Minister of Heritage Amichai Eliyahu. “The iron hand that will strike them is the one that will bring peace and a little comfort and strengthen our ability to live in peace with those who desire peace. Haniyeh’s death makes the world a little better.”

Iran.

What Hamas is saying - 

Hamas

“This assassination by the Israeli occupation of Brother Haniyeh is a grave escalation that aims to break the will of Hamas and the will of our people and achieve fake goals. We confirm that this escalation will fail to achieve its objectives,” said senior Hamas official Sami Abu Zuhri.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/31/reactions-to-the-killing-of-hamass-ismail-haniyeh

12 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

What Isreal is saying - 

Israel

“This is the right way to clean the world of this filth. No more imaginary peace/surrender agreements. No more mercy,” said Minister of Heritage Amichai Eliyahu. “The iron hand that will strike them is the one that will bring peace and a little comfort and strengthen our ability to live in peace with those who desire peace. Haniyeh’s death makes the world a little better.”

Iran.

What Hamas is saying - 

Hamas

“This assassination by the Israeli occupation of Brother Haniyeh is a grave escalation that aims to break the will of Hamas and the will of our people and achieve fake goals. We confirm that this escalation will fail to achieve its objectives,” said senior Hamas official Sami Abu Zuhri.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/31/reactions-to-the-killing-of-hamass-ismail-haniyeh

No peace with the wicked. Isaiah 48:22

9 hours ago, Sofia said:

Sinwar is the next on the list 

Its like sitting on pins and needles here.  I wonder when Jehovah will intervene or, how will this unwind or wind itself up.

Whatever comes first.  I get a bit anxious when watching the news even for a few minutes.  I start cooking or baking whatever it takes to get my mind off the up to date news. 

Goodness, may Jehovah come quickly.

13 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

I'm looking forward to the next annual meeting, in fact I'm already looking forward to it, but I feel that this next meeting will be surprisingly different.

Well ... we ARE living in the time of surprises. In all my life I've never seen so many changes in such a short period of time. So you could well be right.

If one sits down  and considers deeply that each one of us is living in a time that all of history has pointed to, sometimes without even realizing it ... like those courageous individuals in the dark ages giving their lives for the Bible... or squirmishes that led to wars being won to form world powers that were already prophesied would appear. And here we are, you and I and every person alive facing the pinnacle of all that has gone before us.

How incredibly poignant and privileged are we all. How unprecedented this time is. It truly gives me butterflies. 

The only regret about this time are those who don't choose Jehovah.  

So Dhanyel ... surprises??? We are indeed in for some doosies! 

Iran's leader orders retaliatory strike on Israel – report

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has ordered a direct strike on Israel in retaliation for the killing of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, according to a report.

Khamenei gave the order at an emergency meeting of Iran’s supreme national security council on Wednesday morning, the New York Times reported, citing Iranian officials.(Guardian) 

33 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

What do you mean, @Dhanyel, by 'surprisingly different ?'

More light on the biblical truths of the times and eras we are going through 

1 hour ago, Ahuvah said:

Well ... we ARE living in the time of surprises. In all my life I've never seen so many changes in such a short period of time. So you could well be right.

If one sits down  and considers deeply that each one of us is living in a time that all of history has pointed to, sometimes without even realizing it ... like those courageous individuals in the dark ages giving their lives for the Bible... or squirmishes that led to wars being won to form world powers that were already prophesied would appear. And here we are, you and I and every person alive facing the pinnacle of all that has gone before us.

How incredibly poignant and privileged are we all. How unprecedented this time is. It truly gives me butterflies. 

The only regret about this time are those who don't choose Jehovah.  

So Dhanyel ... surprises??? We are indeed in for some doosies! 

Jehovah always surprises us, doesn’t he! 

52 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

What do you mean, @Dhanyel, by 'surprisingly different ?'

If we knew, it wouldn't be 'surprisingly' different. But Sister Fa, this I can guarantee it's going to get more exciting, not less.

1 hour ago, Ahuvah said:

If we knew, it wouldn't be 'surprisingly' different. But Sister Fa, this I can guarantee it's going to get more exciting, not less.

Sister Amanda @Ahuvah, I only live and breathe for that, for what Jehovah reveals to us by driving his chariot like a Formula 1 car. What I cherish is sharing with my Brothers and Sisters, and on JWTalk I must admit that I found a family crazier than me in excitement, more gifted in discernment, more daring in thought, sometimes more sensitive and painful, too. I definitely love this platform, and discovering each of you through a writing, a way of thinking  your spirituality, is quite instructive and beautiful. I can tell you that your brain is very very  🤩when it thinks.😘

48 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

Sister Amanda @Ahuvah, I only live and breathe for that, for what Jehovah reveals to us by driving his chariot like a Formula 1 car. What I cherish is sharing with my Brothers and Sisters, and on JWTalk I must admit that I found a family crazier than me in excitement, more gifted in discernment, more daring in thought, sometimes more sensitive and painful, too. I definitely love this platform, and discovering each of you through a writing, a way of thinking  your spirituality, is quite instructive and beautiful. I can tell you that your brain is very very  🤩when it thinks.😘

***Looks around to see if there's a turtle lurking*** 

NOPE!! We in the clear!

Your key point there my dear Sister Fa is: "when it thinks!" 😄 🤣 😂