JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

1 hour ago, mjcabz said:

Was there something in this video that stood out to you?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

1 hour ago, mjcabz said:

Pope Francis calls for a ceasefire in the Israel-Hamas war

It would be good, Br. Marven to include some info on the link you had posted. I remember the rules of this forum asked that members give a bit of context regarding the link, especially when there is only a link in the post and nothing else. As Br. Jerry pointed out you could tell us the reason you sent us the link, how is it related to the topic under discussion.

Edited by Imagine

Remember that visual timeline that Brother Jackson gave when the Ezekiel book was released? They had a pope/bishop type figure spear heading the peace talks. (He wasn't adamant on that I think he used the word 'perhaps')

EDIT: Here's the exact wording: 

'Over the centuries Babylon The Great, the World Empire of False Religion, has committed spiritual immorality with the Kings of the earth. In the near future, these religious leaders, could very well have a part in causing people to say that they have obtained a measure of peace and security.  What happens next?...'

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

5 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Everybody!!!

When they say P&S, go to your local store and by all the toilet paper you can get and hopefully it will last into the NW. My 2 cents.

SPOILERS!! - When we start cleaning up, we'll find crates of untouched toilet paper because Jehovah knows and loves us.  He knows what we need most 😂

14 minutes ago, coolbrz731 said:

SPOILERS!! - When we start cleaning up, we'll find crates of untouched toilet paper because Jehovah knows and loves us.  He knows what we need most 😂

We can ship Banana leaves over to you. The biggest warning I can give is DO NOT use fig leaves!! 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

2 hours ago, Stormswift said:

We can ship Banana leaves over to you. The biggest warning I can give is DO NOT use fig leaves!! 

Since money will not worth a cent, we might as well use the bills too. In USA, since Andrew Jackson shipped us Native Americans westside of the Mississippi River, in pleasure I will be glad to use $20 bills.

9 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Everybody!!!

When they say P&S, go to your local store and by all the toilet paper you can get and hopefully it will last into the NW. My 2 cents.

Some people  used small twig of from trees. Thats rough though... lol! Exercise endurance and patience during GT. I need to hord bar soap . I dont want to smell meeting together with bro and sis during those times. 

23 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Some people  used small twig of from trees. Thats rough though... lol! Exercise endurance and patience during GT. I need to hord bar soap . I dont want to smell meeting together with bro and sis during those times. 

Or at least a case of wipes!! And dry shampoo.

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

11 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

Hmmm? Ever hear of a bidet (french: biday)? https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/categories/bath/toilets-toilet-seats-and-bidets/bidets-and-bidet-seats.html

I believe Roman toilets were along the same lines. What did the Jews use?

13 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

Heaps of TP like the quails in Moses times.

Maybe quail scented TP will their texture as smooth as quail feathers I might add :thumbsup:.