JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Anagram Game

Greenfield

I've been trying to do something with disjects ...but to no avail.

We might have to disject this thread if no one can find an anagram

I feel dejected and dissected.

Anyone ......help....

greenfields and Lyn must be hybernating or something, they created the anagram game and now they have disappeared somewhere.into cyberspace.

any clues anyone???? We have to keep waiting til the game hosts show up:idea:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to do something with disjects ...but to no avail.

We might have to disject this thread if no one can find an anagram

I feel dejected and dissected.

Anyone ......help....

greenfields and Lyn must be hybernating or something, they created the anagram game and now they have disappeared somewhere.into cyberspace.

any clues anyone???? We have to keep waiting til the game hosts show up:idea:

Glad to hear I am not the only one who cannot do something with "disjects." I have turned that word inside out and upside down, but to no avail. I've had the dictionary out but no help there either. I will keep trying. Maybe Greenfields or Lynn can do something???:help:

This is a game of changing words into other words. This is like the forum's Four Letter Word Game but much more intricate.

You may rearrange the existing letters of the last word however you like, but in addition to that you may do only one of the following on your turn:

1. Add one new letter.

2. Replace one letter with another.

3. Remove one letter.

4. Rearrange letters and do nothing else.

Acronyms and proper nouns are acceptable.

Against rule # 2 and #3 -- can only do one. We all need to try again!! Where are you Greenfields and Lynn?!? Please correct me if I am wrong!

SO SORRY! I haven't been on lately as much but things have calmed down a bit so I hope to be more regular now. Lynn, if you're reading this, we need you! :bouncing:

Last word: Disjects

My word:

Disc set

(A short phrase is also acceptable. Perhaps a mod can change the opening post to show that.)