JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anti-Jehovah's Witnesses Billboard in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4365 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is one in a series ~ billboards against Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia. We need to pray for our brothers in Russia ~ times are just getting harder for them over there. As they will everywhere ~ but this is direct in their faces opposition right now.

103963=5674-Russia anti JW Billboard.jpg

John 15 ". 18 If the world hates YOU, YOU know that it has hated me before it hated YOU. 19 If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU. 20 Bear in mind the word I said to YOU, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute YOU also; if they have observed my word, they will observe YOURS also. 21 But they will do all these things against YOU on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me."

We don't invite persecution, or enjoy it as martyrs might when it does come but there is some reassurance in it. It can enbolden our faith. There is nothing like direct persecution to build up faith. It forces you to make a distinct choice. Day to day life is being made tough for Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia but their faithfullness resolve is being shrpened I like to think (hope and pray) :sunshine:

Yes, unfortunately this is widespread opinion towards Jehovah's Witnesses not only in Russia, but in many post-soviet countries. But what else can we expected if today we see billboards like these

104045=5682-9thofmaySevast.JPG

104045=5683-9thofmaySevastop.JPG

"Absolute rubbish”

This is getting serious, am sorry for the brothers and sisters that are and will be affected by this development.

I will keep praying for them and for Jehovah to give them the power beyond what is normal to endure and remain faithful till the end.

Oh, I'm sorry! No translation!

Here it is:

The very first billboard says: "Jehovah's Witnesses are out of law! It's a totalitarian sect".

( In your country they call it "cult" )

The next one, with the picture of Stalin, says: "Congratulations from Soviet officers union!

Our cause is just, Victory will be ours!"

Today is a holiday in Ukraine, The Victory day. :X

"Absolute rubbish”

how is the second pic related to JW?

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

Perhaps a positive that can come out of this is publicity of Jehovah's name and ordinary people will wonder who Jehovah's Witnesses are. The billboards messages will back fire on them, Jehovah willing. Our hearts and prayers here in New Zealand go out to all our brothers in difficult circumstances. All praise to Jehovah's lofty name. Ezekiel 12.15 People will have to know that I am Jehovah!

Yes' date=' unfortunately this is widespread opinion towards Jehovah's Witnesses not only in Russia, but in many post-soviet countries. But what else can we expected if today we see billboards like these

104045=5683-9thofmaySevastop.JPG [/quote'] Svetlana - can you translate these billboards for us?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Yes' date=' unfortunately this is widespread opinion towards Jehovah's Witnesses not only in Russia, but in many post-soviet countries. But what else can we expected if today we see billboards like these

104045=5683-9thofmaySevastop.JPG [/quote'] Svetlana - can you translate these billboards for us?

Count 3 post up from your Post. :raspberry:
Oh' date=' I'm sorry! No translation! Here it is: The very first billboard says: "Jehovah's Witnesses are out of law! It's a totalitarian sect". ( In your country they call it "cult" ) The next one, with the picture of Stalin, says: "Congratulations from Soviet officers union! Our cause is just, Victory will be ours!" Today is a holiday in Ukraine, The Victory day. :( [/quote']

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

how is the second pic related to JW?

For those who maybe does not know about history of Witnesses in Russia, I may say that Stalin (on the second billboard) severely persecuted our brothers and sisters. Picture of Stalin on the billboard like this may indicate ​​values and mentality of FSU people in common.

Brainwashing propaganda works.:X

"Absolute rubbish”

104491=5696-ScreenHunter_14 May. 10 10.4 This is from jw-media. In your hometown, have you any problem?

There exists the one speaking thoughtlessly as with the stabs of a sword, but the tongue of the wise ones is a healing. Because, pleasant sayings are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and a healing to the bones.(Proverbs 12:18,16:24)

In your hometown, have you any problem?

If you mean do we have persecution like in Russia the answer is no.

But as to condition of people's minds it is very similar.

Do you see those marks right close to the border? No doubt we will be in the same condition very soon.

Some of authorities just wait for a command to start.

"Absolute rubbish”

Here's a good question. What you do, stay or move to an other country?

There exists the one speaking thoughtlessly as with the stabs of a sword, but the tongue of the wise ones is a healing. Because, pleasant sayings are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and a healing to the bones.(Proverbs 12:18,16:24)

This is a sign of desperation. It might have some good outcomes. innocent people might start asking questions and eventual get the truth.

This is may a swell enhance our image as good and noble people because they know we wont throw a demonstration. They wouldn't dare do this if they thought we were one of these fanatic and rerroristic religions.

Oh, I'm sorry! No translation!

Here it is:

The very first billboard says: "Jehovah's Witnesses are out of law! It's a totalitarian sect".

( In your country they call it "cult" )

The next one, with the picture of Stalin, says: "Congratulations from Soviet officers union!

Our cause is just, Victory will be ours!"

Today is a holiday in Ukraine, The Victory day. :X

The world is devoted to the CULT following of S---N! If loving Jehovah is wrong well then I don't want to be right! Praise Jah! and lets send our prayers to our Russian brothers.

I do not know who exactly behind of this billboard it could be anybody who pays for the advertisement, but I've no doubt that the personality who stays behind of the curtain is well-known Cheater and Lier.

"Absolute rubbish”

I do not know who exactly behind of this billboard it could be anybody who pays for the advertisement, but I've no doubt that the personality who stays behind of the curtain is well-known Cheater and Lier.

Couldn't we pay for our own billboard? Not necessarily the most effective way to fight back, but it's an idea anyway.