JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Growth of far-right political parties in Europe

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 576 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The victory of the far-right in Italy only increases the growth of this political spectrum in Europe even further. Europe is going from bad to worse... As a European I felt safe, because I thought we would never go through anything critical until the Great Tribulation. But everything is changing fast... 😢

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/09/26/heres-what-a-meloni-government-in-italy-could-mean-for-the-eu

29 minutes ago, Doak said:

because I thought we would never go through anything critical until the Great Tribulation

Jesus did not make any exceptions in his prophecy.

Also, it's normal to find some iron among the clay.

Edited by Dages

48 minutes ago, Doak said:

The victory of the far-right in Italy only increases the growth of this political spectrum in Europe even further. Europe is going from bad to worse... As a European I felt safe, because I thought we would never go through anything critical until the Great Tribulation. But everything is changing fast... 😢

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/09/26/heres-what-a-meloni-government-in-italy-could-mean-for-the-eu

For us it shouldn't matter what political party is in charge

We only be safe under God's kingdom so it is dangerous to feal that under any of the humans government... they're all the same no matter the appearance they have 

35 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

We only be safe under God's kingdom so it is dangerous to feal that under any of the humans government... they're all the same no matter the appearance they have 

Agreed.

Notice Lesson 45 in the Life Forever book.

The videos of that lesson remind us not to follow the goings on, as it can affect our neutrality. 

This is what we are teaching others, so we need to do it ourselves.

We have an assignment, the ministry, focus on that. Focus on God's Kingdom, the only government that we need to keep track of!

YB

Dave

1 hour ago, jayrtom said:

That is so true.  It's all under Satan's system.  Even in this country, the US, whichever party is in power, we could find ourselves at high risk of persecution.  For the left, or democrat side, it could be caused by our refusal to take part in gay pride events or paraphernalia, or not getting involved in some kind of radical environmental or human rights movement.  For the right, or republican side, it would be our refusal to get involved in patriotism, or follow some political movement.   Either side, our neutrality and adherence to Jehovah's standards would be hated by those in charge.  It would just be for different reasons.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)