JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write a sentence. Variation.

Tronora

Monty Python held a legendary show at the Hollywood Bowl in 1980, which later ended up as a concert comedy film in 1982.

New word: Legendary

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

On 11/21/2022 at 1:10 AM, Pabo said:

Space, the final frontier.

Next Word: Frontier

Since this one slipped due to double posting, I'll include it in the next sentence:

20 hours ago, Qapla said:

New word: describe

I don't know whether Frontier airlines can be described as a low-budget airline company?

New word: company

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

Company can be inconvenient if you are very busy or not feeling well

New word: very

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

New rule: Verbs can be turned into nouns: i.e describe -> description

I will be collecting the rules, and ask admin/mod to edit the opening post for me.

Sentence:

It will be very nice to have all the rules for this wordgame in the opening post :laugh:

New word: Rules (yes, I highlighted the word used in the sentence, haha)

(*footnote)

Norway's surprisingly delicious national dish farikal (fårikål) is made of cabbage and mutton (or lamb), a little water and wheat flour, salt and black whole pepper.

(Bring to a boil, then simmer for three to four hours)

New word: National

(*footnote)

If you're having trouble with your browser, try deleting cache and cookies

New word: Browser

(*footnote)

My bathroom needs renovation.

New word: Renovation

Edited by Tronora

(*footnote)

"Open your mouth and say 'AH'", says the doctor while shoving a stick in your mouth

New word: stick

While a proverb is a short pithy saying in general use, stating a general truth or piece of advice - antiverb is a musical composition.

New word: general

51 minutes ago, Qapla said:

While a proverb is a short pithy saying in general use, stating a general truth or piece of advice - antiverb is a musical composition.

New word: general

Honestly, I didn't try to confuse anyone, I must have changed my mind about the word from I wrote translation in bold, and then: Whops! New word? Proverb! :laugh: Interesting about antiverb, btw

Anyways:

When Stoltenberg became NATO's secretary general, Norwegian press asked whether he was more of a secretary than a general.

New word: Press

(*footnote)