JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I got some dead pixel in my laptop. I have tried the rubbing with blunt objects and this fix through this online dead pixel fixer. Still not fixed. Anyone have the same problem before? How did you managed to remove that?

He knows you better than you know yourself, and he wants to help. :hugs:

Is is stuck or dead? 

This is what I found.

Will dead pixels go away? No, dead pixels won't go away on their own – most of the times, they're not even fixable. Before you give up, though, make sure the pixel is really dead and not stuck – because stuck pixels can go away.

https://shotkit.com/stuck-pixel/

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I can't really distinguish if it is really a dead or a stuck pixel. I can still able to see the text in the background or image in a background on it when looking on that faulty pixel.

I don't know why I can't upload any pictures, it says, “Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.”I tried the Add Files and the option in Other Media, but still failed. 😞

He knows you better than you know yourself, and he wants to help. :hugs:

40 minutes ago, Hava Saber said:

I don't know why I can't upload any pictures, it says, “Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.”I tried the Add Files and the option in Other Media, but still failed. 😞

Boy..oh..boy, things are dying on you....LOL 🤣

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

When we received our monitors for the KH, I noticed that one of the monitors had a green pixel that stayed on regardless of what the screen was showing. When the background was set to black, it was more noticeable.

The brothers installing the monitors couldn't believe it when I mentioned it to them. They had been spending most of the morning installing these and never picked up on it. But I came into the KH (after witnessing that morning and I was dropping off the carts) and I had picked up the fault on the monitor within a minute. It blew them away not only that I saw just one pixel on the monitor, but also I said it was a green pixel, but then from where I saw it from, the back of the KH at the sound desk, where they were standing only a metre away from it and still didn't pick up on it.