JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - March 2023

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 396 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

6 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

That really was an amazing broadcast. We all need to pull together and be encouraging to each other. I really liked how past elders were encouraged, how ones who are weak are encouraged, how ones facing death are encouraged. It really moved me. 💜

Brilliant on every point 🤗

I didn't post what I thought of the song, Learn From a Fall. For some reason, I'm behind schedule.

Did you notice that the former (or, inactive) brother in the video is wearing an earring? What does that tell us? It could mean he's been away from the truth for a long, long time, to have drifted that far. Yet, Jehovah doesn't look at how long anyone has been away, nor at why they were away. We can still learn from the fall.

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

I didn't post what I thought of the song, Learn From a Fall. For some reason, I'm behind schedule.

Did you notice that the former (or, inactive) brother in the video is wearing an earring? What does that tell us? It could mean he's been away from the truth for a long, long time, to have drifted that far. Yet, Jehovah doesn't look at how long anyone has been away, nor at why they were away. We can still learn from the fall.

It is so incredibly poignant - the song, the artwork, the subject matter... 😢 

Very helpful 3-page "Become an Unbaptized Publisher" Activity that goes along with the new Caleb video introduced in the broadcast.  Parents can use it to see if their child could qualify to become an unbaptized publisher.  There are five questions that mirror appropriate questions listed among the 10 Questions in OD pgs. 74-75/New Publishers/Meeting the Requirements.

The format is simple: 

• Watch assigned video 
  • Do the activity 
  • Answer the question or complete the suggested task

And your progress can be tracked.    What a beautiful tool for parents to help their child in this important step.  And the child can see their progress toward an important goal. Don't we all feel really good when we can "check the boxes" in something we're trying to accomplish, even if only in our mind?

"Where the scriptures and and the slave are silent, I do not speak." :bible2:

I have showed animation to 11y old girl that loves anime, her parents are inactive.

She was impressed.

I was really impressed as well. 

Jehovah's organization provides such a variety, and does not reject any cultures or styles.(as long as it is wholesome) 

Future life in paradise will reflect variety as well.  

Beautiful broadcast. 

I will use some points from it during my shepherding calls.   

lucky star wink GIF

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 3/20/2023 at 10:54 AM, Sheep said:

Eight new videos are on the servers waiting for release later today, all from the monthly broadcast. Just wait for them.

Of course, those videos on the servers are now released publicly on jw.org. Except for one. Did you notice? There was a video shown on the March broadcast as an encouragement to those who in the past used to serve as elders. It was asking if they could qualify to serve again. Well, that video is still there on the servers, entitled Return and Serve Again! But it seems to be missing from jw.org. It was there yesterday, but now it's gone. Does anyone know why? (or am I looking in the wrong place?)