JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

When someone just doesn't like you

I am having to face this kind of people everyday, and it's stressing me out.I have tried to be nice but it looks like they just can't stop disliking me.to them,its like im just trying to bribe them to like me.I'm not sure how else to handle this kind of people.
Has anyone seen people like this.I mean not like in field service but in ordinary day to day social lives,at work,school etc 

Another category is those people who pretend to like you but you know they don't.how does someone get to live with this feelings?how does someone handle situations like this?

Jehovah and Jesus like you, Brother Ishaya.758865667_Yesserious.gif.80e31ac49b8ee426b0be4e1de5e14bb7.gif

Those are the two that matter most.💜

We also like you. :D 👍

1532252327_HugsGrouphug.gif.848538ba1f2d761f4868f492bbcc9431.gif

Jesus said that those in the world would hate us, just as they hated him.

So, if the world  is not fond of you, that means you must be doing something right758865667_Yesserious.gif.80e31ac49b8ee426b0be4e1de5e14bb7.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

You know being a JW can be socially demanding because you have to always ensure you're not offending someone even unknowingly.this is in contrast with how nonJws behave,they are untrained by Jehovah so a lot of non-JWs don't bother how they treat other people,they don't bother to hold resentment, or enmity with their neighbors or colleagues.but for a Jw it matters to you a lot when someone is hating you for no just reason,or shouldn't it? I just want to be sure I'm not being needlessly worried about this kind of people.sometimes I just want to avoid them but I worry it may not tell good of me or my faith.

Continue to work on a Christian personality and stop worrying. The Christian personality will correct any problems in your personality and if people don't like the Christian personality it's not your problem.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, Ishaya said:

colleagues.but for a Jw it matters to you a lot when someone is hating you for no just reason,or shouldn't it? I just want to be sure I'm not being needlessly worried about this kind of people.sometimes I just want to avoid them but I worry it may not tell good of me or my faith.

Jesus said we would be hated by the world. Haters can be aggressive, and also passive-aggressive. It’s hard not to be down-hearted by people directly or indirectly aggressive towards you, but just remember it’s their problem, and not yours. If you recall every single negative aggression act or statement enacted in some way towards you, it can be the roadblock for any kind of peaceful relations with that individual. Even when they are being “nice“ to you, that roadblock or barrier of negative past thoughts may not make you so receptive, in kind.

Remember, people in the work world are often governed by their own thoughts of me-ism, dominance, and promoting getting ahead so will often act threatening. We know better as christians to avoid displaying those kinds of selfish traits, but sometimes it can arise even among mature christians. So it’s no surprise that you have been in the workplace confronted with it from non-christians. But we can keep getting comfort from Jehovah’s word, and definitely pray about it. If it turns into bullying, then maybe rethink your staying there.

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11