7 minutes ago, Sofia said:

My thoughts too

GT should not be too far away

i wouldn’t be surprised if we enter GT whithin a year

my speculation only 

I’m surprised with all major happenings in the World ever since Oct 7

and all spiritual food given ever since too 

last year AM was sort of encouraging 

This year the Celestial Wagon is in full speed now!!

The angels are holding back the winds of destruction. When they are told to let go then the GT will begin.

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&prefer=lang&docid=2013844

4 hours ago, Paul s said:

a major shift to learning to just talk to people, no sample conversation, no source material

It is really part of our development as Christians. Jesus said "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" (Matt.12:34). So to be able to speak without being propped up with notes and quotations, or even a memorised script, then the truth must really be sounded down into our hearts, a part of us. What we say is a reflection of our love for Jehovah, but as the title of our new publication makes clear, it is a reflection of our love for people.

That question that we are asked to consider whenever we meditate on scriptural matters takes on an enhanced significance: "How can I use what I have learned to help others?". This isn't really a new goal for worshippers of Jehovah in general., but may be be new for us as individuals.

• 1 month later...

The transcript for Local Needs: "New Format for the Apply Yourself to the Field Ministry Meeting Parts" (Midweek Meeting 4 to 10 December 2023):

ONE COLUMN FOR SCREEN:

TWO COLUMN FOR PRINTING - A4:

Edited by Parale

The transcript for the following videos - from the January / February 2024 Midweek Meeting Workbook - combined into one PDF:

• Jesus and the Woman at the Well
  • How Hundreds Found Bible Truth
  • Hospital Liaison Committees — How Do They Assist?
  • Lessons From the Book of Job - Animal Creation
  • We Found Christian Love in Jehovah’s Family
  • An Introduction to the Book of Psalms
  • Philip Preaches to the Ethiopian Eunuch
  • Be Ready to Share “the Good News of Peace” — Take the Initiative*
  • Imitate the Faithful, Not the Faithless — Enoch, Not Lamech

* Edited video not released yet, transcript extracted from the original full video as presented at the 2022 Convention.

ONE COLUMN FOR SCREEN:

TWO COLUMN FOR PRINTING - A5 BOOKLET USING A4 PAPER:

image.thumb.png.ac170de5be440fb14072bfdcd2aa4fde.png

Edited by Parale