1. 1. You can choose only one.

• Beef
    • Pork
    • Chicken
    • Fish(including sashimi)
    • Others(please specify)

5 hours ago, Hotteok said:

Do rabbits taste good? 

When they are prepared well, they are delicious. They need to be roasted/stewed for some time, and make a good meat for some curries as well. I haven't had rabbit for many years.

Many years ago, there was a KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) store who had substituted their chicken pieces for rabbit, (apparently the franchisee owner was known to be a cheapskate). Even though KFC tried to debunk the story as there were many rumors had spread about several stores, but at this one particular store that I know of, it was true. 

Edited by Pabo

At our Circuit Assembly last weekend brother William Turner (Helper) related a time that he was at KFC and had an opportunity to witness to someone but he was hungry for chicken and passed the opportunity. I assume he likes KFC..🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 10/26/2023 at 8:38 AM, Lori said:

I've never had duck.

Peking duck is a dish from Beijing that has been prepared since the Imperial era. The meat is characterized by its thin, crispy skin, with authentic versions of the dish serving mostly the skin and little meat, sliced in front of the diners by the cook. Ducks bred especially for the dish are slaughtered after 65 days and seasoned before being roasted in a closed or hung oven

I didn't try this dish when I went on a trip to Beijing but duck meat is much loved by overseas Chinese and freely available in their communities. I found it strange that my Indonesian maid's nephew didn't eat duck meat. It seems that most Indonesians don't eat duck except those from the Chinese ethnic groups.