19 members have voted

1. 1. You can choose only one.

• Beef
    • Pork
    • Chicken
    • Fish(including sashimi)
    • Others(please specify)

BACON!!!!!

Come one - you all know EVERYTHING (well almost) tastes better with bacon!

Screenshot_20210523-175520.thumb.png.d677d3233b7698695042afaeb8858500.png

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I tried to eat mock meat but then I found out this : 

Many people believe that fake meat can be healthier than real meat. However, that is not the case. When it comes to food, if you can’t pronounce it and it’s not found in nature, you don’t want to eat it.

6 hours ago, trottigy said:

BACON!!!!!

Come one - you all know EVERYTHING (well almost) tastes better with bacon!

Screenshot_20210523-175520.thumb.png.d677d3233b7698695042afaeb8858500.png

Have you ever had pickles wrapped with bacon and placed in the oven?   Sounds gross.  But it's really good.  haha 

Know that Jehovah is God. He is the one who made us, and we belong to him.

Psalm 100:3

I choose all the above as I don't exactly have a favorite.

I have eaten the following:

Beef

Veal

Chicken

Duck

Pork

Seafood (fish, squid, crustaceans)

Quail

Venison

Buffalo

Kangaroo

Wallaby

Crocodile

Goose

Turkey

Eel

Snake

Wicketty grubs

Possibly cat and dog with some of the "asian" restaurants, also possbily some horse at a infamous burger place that was found out to mix their burger mince with horse and beef.

But no fake meat, that is just gross!

40 minutes ago, Pabo said:

I choose all the above as I don't exactly have a favorite.

I have eaten the following:

Beef

Veal

Chicken

Duck

Pork

Seafood (fish, squid, crustaceans)

Quail

Venison

Buffalo

Kangaroo

Wallaby

Crocodile

Goose

Turkey

Eel

Snake

Wicketty grubs

Possibly cat and dog with some of the "asian" restaurants, also possbily some horse at a infamous burger place that was found out to mix their burger mince with horse and beef.

But no fake meat, that is just gross!

You know,  where I come from some people use an euphemism on dog meat. They call it "brown colored goat meat" lol

Edited by Kwabena

2 hours ago, Kwabena said:

You know,  where I come from some people use an euphemism on dog meat. They call it "brown colored goat meat" lol

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to add to my list:

Lamb

Mutton

Goat

Edited by Pabo

Also how can I forget rabbit!

We used to go shooting at a reserve across the road from us when I was a kid. My mate's father allowed us to use his rifles when our gun laws were very much relaxed back in thos days. I was hopeless with a .22 rifle because I was left handed and the bolt use to get in my way whenever I was trying ti eye in the target. But I was a marksman when I used the .303 left handed rifle, but we usually ended up with very little rabbit. Also we didn't have scopes, just the markers on the barrel.

17 hours ago, Pabo said:

Also how can I forget rabbit!

We used to go shooting at a reserve across the road from us when I was a kid. My mate's father allowed us to use his rifles when our gun laws were very much relaxed back in thos days. I was hopeless with a .22 rifle because I was left handed and the bolt use to get in my way whenever I was trying ti eye in the target. But I was a marksman when I used the .303 left handed rifle, but we usually ended up with very little rabbit. Also we didn't have scopes, just the markers on the barrel.

Do rabbits taste good?