JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ecuador ---country on lockdown

Thoughts and prayers are with you Leslie and for the brothers in Ecuador. Safety seems to be reduced less and less everyday globally. Jehovah is right there, with you all:

“Though an army should set up camp against me, My heart will not fear. Though war should break out against me, Even then I will remain confident . . . Jehovah is my strength and my shield; In him my heart trusts.” (Ps. 27:3; 28:7) 

Edited by Friend of Peace

“It’s not a matter of how much we know, but how much we love what we know.”

5 hours ago, LeslieDean said:

I returned to USA when my husband died. Now,  I am so thankful not to be there alone..

We’re grateful you’re safe at home 💗 What an emotional roller coaster for you! Keeping our brothers and sisters in our prayers 🌹 We know only Jehovah can keep us sane in this insane world. And yes, yeartext 👍👍

3 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

Psalm 17:7, 8

To Leslie To all of us
  Show your loyal love in a wonderful way,aO Savior of those seeking refuge at your right handFrom those who rebel against you.  Guard me like the pupil of your eye;bConceal me in the shadow of your wings.c

For decades we have sung the song "Fear Them Not" and the chorus uses that thought of God guarding us as the "apple (or pupil) of his eye".  One of my favorite reminders and a comfort.

Fear them not, O my beloved,

Though their boasting threats may fly.

I will keep my faithful servant

As the apple of my eye.

20 minutes ago, jwhess said:

For decades we have sung the song "Fear Them Not" and the chorus uses that thought of God guarding us as the "apple (or pupil) of his eye".  One of my favorite reminders and a comfort.

Fear them not, O my beloved,

Though their boasting threats may fly.

I will keep my faithful servant

As the apple of my eye.

Sweet melancholy in my heart, John. I remember it perfectly. Thank you❤️

9 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

F81mIedXsAAo5jV.thumb.jpeg.353ccdd237bb4c77c094ff04117f081e.jpeg Malheureusement, l'Amérique du Sud traverse plusieurs situations terribles, les conflits civils se sont multipliés partout, que Jéhovah aide tous nos frères d'Équateur dans cette période difficile, Comme il est important d'avoir des réserves de nourriture et un sac à dos d'urgence ! 

The courage of our brothers in Venezuela: 1% increase compared to the previous year. It's a miracle. Other Latin countries have negative values or close to zero. A continent in pain, it's true, Daniel, but aren’t they all?

3 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

The courage of our brothers in Venezuela: 1% increase compared to the previous year. It's a miracle. Other Latin countries have negative values or close to zero. A continent in pain, it's true, Daniel, but aren’t they all?

The situation is critical in Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Argentina which recently changed government, it is not widespread as in Ecuador, but it is clear that governments are collapsing everywhere, here in Brazil there is an apparent calm, I don't know for how long.  People are fierce with a thirst for justice and revenge.

31 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

The situation is critical in Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Argentina which recently changed government, it is not widespread as in Ecuador, but it is clear that governments are collapsing everywhere, here in Brazil there is an apparent calm, I don't know for how long.  People are fierce with a thirst for justice and revenge.

My son and his wife lives in Colombia, South America.  

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".

33 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Let the Kingdom come, yes, let it come !

3 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Not all are capable to have supply of food in a week. Like me whos sending a daughter to a private school for a senior high. I cant stock that much food. I have little stock. 

I cant imagine how terrible the great tribulation will be. 

Whatever you would lack your brothers would cover.  Jehovah will take care of us. 

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

44 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

Whatever you would lack your brothers would cover.  Jehovah will take care of us. 

Quite right Chris, here there are quite a few with healthy pantries. Sharing will be the norm, no one will be greedy and let others starve. There will be 'an equalizing'. 🥰

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Don’t forget about Guyana. Venezuela is threatening war over the oil-rich Essequibo. Apparently this dispute has been going on for decades, but President Maduro re-ignited it with a “referendum” on absorbing it into Venezuela

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk