JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Angel's Taste for food

1 hour ago, Dumma said:

was thinking would we get an opportunity to have get-together with angels over a meal just like Abraham. if so what would you like to serve them.

I do not mind them come to my house and eat, but stay away from my chocolate.

Angel hair pasta with some Heavenly tomato sauce? :coffee:

No “Devils food cake”, or “Deviled Eggs”,  that could offend a faithful angel. :tsk:

Edited by Pjdriver

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

53 minutes ago, Pjdriver said:

Angel hair pasta with some Heavenly tomato sauce? :coffee:

No “Devils food cake”, or “Deviled Eggs”,  that could offend a faithful angel. :tsk:

can still serve them deviled eggs and devil food cake..with different name😉

You know, I wonder how angels sustains themselves, since they are not immortal. Always thought about that…

Besides that, at least an angel has perfect tastebuds, so they can get more enjoyment out of their food then we can lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few in our cong have done some thinking on it. We reckon when Jehovah sends an angel down to earth on a mission they make a pit stop to grab a beer at the cloud near the Aquila constellation. It's 1000 times the diameter of the solar system, and contains 400 quintillion liters of alcohol. Basically to put that in perspective, everyone would need to consume 300 thousand liters of alcohol daily for a billion years to drain it dry. I reckon the angels are laughing at the feeble attempts we've had at making alcohol, and they are up there drinking the good stuff. perhaps they will bring some down for us to try in the new world lol.

other than that, i reckon jehovah will just keep creating new stuff (genesis said that Jehovah only took a break from creating) so perhaps the angels will be the ones showing us new stuff God makes?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 8:04 AM, Dustparticle said:

I do not mind them come to my house and eat, but stay away from my chocolate.

What if they brought with themselves heavenly chocolate?