JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anyone use this for their stomach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlZrlm9tsrw

My little dog is having some stomach issues and a friend HIGHLY recommended this for both my dog and me.

I was just lookiing for feed-back.

Thanks.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

38 minutes ago, trottigy said:

My little dog is having some stomach issues and a friend HIGHLY recommended this for both my dog and me.

Thanks.

I always have stomach issues. While laying on his or hers back, maybe your dog wants some belly rubbing too.

3 hours ago, trottigy said:

Thanks.

Yes! Actually my daughter started it to help my grandsons belly issues then their dog got sick. The dog wasn't eating and instead of being his excited hyper self just laid in his bed. That's when she started the kefir milk and holy moly that dog did a complete 360! Eating, playing, and putting back on weight. That is when she gave me some keifr grains and I started making my own kefir milk that I drink of a morning. The amount of gut health it has packed into it is remarkable. I'd definitely recommend giving some to your dog! You can buy some in some grocery stores, it isn't as packed with probiotics as the one you make but you could go that route as well.

5 hours ago, trottigy said:

Thanks.

Kefir is probably a better option that a "probiotic".  Just careful with stuff like that, because you could exacerbate the problem.  You are deciding what the microbiome should be, instead of it naturally occurring.

If you want to make the "environment" hostile to bad bacteria and supportive of good bacteria, you can give them this:

https://www.amazon.com/Strengthens-Digestion-Supports-Function-Promotes/dp/B07Z3173JP/

I like kefir and I`m drinking it every day about 300 grams before go to sleep.

It`s very popular in ex-USSR countries. 

A very ancient dish. Nobody from europeans during centuries cannot got examples of kefir leaven.

This was something very secret as silkworm. Only love story opened this products for one European women ))

Hovewer I`m not a dog - so cannot say how it really works for them. 🙃 

• 4 weeks later...

I drink raw or non-raw kefir every day! Improved my gut health! I stopped drinking/eat pasteurized dairy. Kills the good bacteria leaving you with a bunch of lactose and no gut bacteria or bacteria period to eat it up. Then I stopped eating white sugar and the artificial sweeteners. Again, they alter gut bacteria. I started eating what Jehovah has provided for millennia’s and stopped the stuff made in the last 120 years.

My overall health improved and my bipolar is in remission. That’s a thing! Just off clean eating. No junk.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

• 4 weeks later...