JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2024 May monthly broadcast

On 5/5/2024 at 9:29 PM, truce said:

I would like to see Brother Losch. It has been a minute. 

Thank you, Jehovah! When I expressed this sentiment, little did I know what was coming in Brother Curzan's talk, and what a pleasant surprise it was to see Brother Lösch appearing as a guest during the opening talk of the program. How nice! I have always loved his grandfatherly aura. I fell in love with him after listening to his talk during the 2019 Gilead Program: Are You Ready? 

4 hours ago, Araujo JW said:

Este anúncio será lido em nossas reuniões desta semana.

Abaixo, um dos helicópteros utilizados pelos irmãos. Ele desembarcou na minha cidade para reabastecer, a caminho dos locais atingidos pela enchente.

espaçador.png

espaçador.png

Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil, united JW family.

FB_IMG_1715120269742.jpg

1 hour ago, Nolre said:

Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil, united JW family.

FB_IMG_1715120282307.jpg

Que estao fazendo meu irmão? Waiting for dislocated? 🤗🙏🙏

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

15 hours ago, Nolre said:

Situation of the brothers in the state of Rio Grande do Sul to date: 1,630 publishers affected. 391 houses with minor damage. 84 houses with major damage and 2 were destroyed. 10 Kingdom Halls were damaged, one of them more seriously. Unfortunately, a couple of elderly brothers ended up passing away. The collaboration team of the Bible News World and Remembrances page also found out that more details will be given in the congregations this week. The Brazilian branch, together with all circuit overseers in the affected regions, coordinate the humanitarian aid provided to our brothers and others affected. The organization obtained two helicopters to help bring food and water to the 113 stranded brothers in need of immediate help. Please continue to pray for everyone facing this sad situation. — 2 Cor. 1:3 -By EMG.

That is some website, unrelated to JW.

Bible News World and Remembrances?