JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2024 May monthly broadcast

• carlos pinned this topic
13 minutes ago, Dages said:

The song is beautiful. May broadcast often have paradise song. 

Yes. It's already converted to mp3 format and posted in my music collection, along with the lyrics and the official image for the song.

For those who do not have the link to my music collection, send me a PM.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WilliamChew said:

What is the name of the music video called?

2 hours ago, Kerv said:

Good question, it wasn’t mentioned.. 😅

I was using the lead sheet lyrics to sing along, It’s entitled:

Spoiler

”The Real Life” 

Edited by gusdn1

"For love is as strong as death is." - Song of Solomon 8:6

JWPUBS

Posted (edited)

I get the feeling we are being prepared for times of war and military recruiting and choosing neutral jobs 

our neutrality is being a big trial in Europe 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

This is the kind of Broadcasting of my dreams. I always love when Jehovah tells us again and again how much He loves us, and how He keeps us all close to his heart by carrying us at arm's length. The challenges are here, they will intensify and yes, the sound of boots resonates in Europe but the Master of the Armies is HIM, so we are on the good side.

• trottigy locked and unlocked this topic

I was watching the intensely gripping episode of Luda and her family again—crying all the way through it! Oh, I'm glad you weren't there watching me; and I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that. :cry: I never thought I would get that emotional watching a video... and especially about that subject. I have never had to endure the ravages of war, and so never had to face the challenges of neutrality to that extent. Maybe that's why it affected me to that degree, because if I was forced to live through that kind of situation I wonder if I would be able to keep all my integrity throughout the ordeal. Or would I perhaps cave in under pressure I've never experienced yet?

Perhaps it just worried me too much. At least, I'm hoping it's just that. Having never had to live in a war-torn country, I've never needed Jehovah's holy spirit as much as they needed it there. For that reason, Jehovah never gave me the spirit that I never needed. It's only when we really need God's holy spirit that Jehovah gives it to us in an abundant measure we never thought possible.

Have you ever had that experience?

Just now, gusdn1 said:

A new video lesson from Becomes Jehovah’s Friend have a guest new character. 

And... what does this have to do with this month's broadcast? Or—did I miss something?

13 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Je regardais à nouveau l'épisode intensément captivant de Luda et sa famille, en pleurant tout au long ! Oh, je suis content que tu n'étais pas là à me regarder ; et je suis sûr que vous ne voudriez pas voir ça. :pleurer:Je n'aurais jamais pensé ressentir autant d'émotion en regardant une vidéo... et surtout sur ce sujet. Je n’ai jamais eu à endurer les ravages de la guerre et je n’ai donc jamais eu à relever à ce point les défis de la neutralité. C'est peut-être pour cela que cela m'a affecté à ce point, car si j'étais obligé de vivre ce genre de situation, je me demande si je serais capable de garder toute mon intégrité tout au long de cette épreuve. Ou est-ce que je céderais peut-être sous une pression que je n’ai jamais connue ?

Peut-être que cela m'inquiétait trop. Du moins, j'espère que c'est juste ça. N'ayant jamais eu à vivre dans un pays déchiré par la guerre, je n'ai jamais eu autant besoin de l'esprit saint de Jéhovah qu'ils en avaient besoin là-bas. C’est pour cette raison que Jéhovah ne m’a jamais donné l’esprit dont je n’avais jamais eu besoin. Ce n'est que lorsque nous avons vraiment besoin de l'esprit saint de Dieu que Jéhovah nous le donne en abondance dans une mesure que nous n'aurions jamais cru possible.

Avez-vous déjà vécu cette expérience ?

No war in the common sense of the word but we can say that many other 'wars' can be just as devastating. 

Example of intimate war :  In my current congregation there is a little sister whose brother, who is not in the truth, is in prison. This brother is harassed, beaten until he faints, and a gang (I imagine this is all linked to drug trafficking) threatens to kill his entire family. The sister is therefore very afraid for her parents and other members of her family. Her life is currently held hostage by fear. She needs Jehovah's holy spirit for sure. I hope this month's program will do her a lot of good. It is a very intense program, which contains many subtitled lessons. Will have to watch it several times...

30 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

is a very intense program, which contains many subtitled lessons

I agree.

i question: Russia has invaded Ukraine 2 years ago.

Why now a two part video like this?

Because everyone is expecting Russia to continue the invasions and threats.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”