JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2024 May monthly broadcast

27 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I agree.

i question: Russia has invaded Ukraine 2 years ago.

Why now a two part video like this?

Because everyone is expecting Russia to continue the invasions and threats.

I hope you're wrong, my Lovely. But we must admit that those who follow national and international news know that tensions are rising irresistibly. The question is: How far did Jehovah intend for them to go?

We will know soon and we will rejoice not in the announced chaos but in the next victory with Armageddon.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, gusdn1 said:

The broadcast is now available!

Watch here.

Yes! I was going to say the same thing!

Also on jw.org: A new children's video, and also Beware of Trusting in What Fails!—Wealth.

(Haven't I seen the last one on a convention sometime? What am I forgetting?)

Edited by Sheep

2 hours ago, jwhess said:

Veja minha MP

It's already on the JW website. Sorry for the inconvenience, when I sent the message, it took a while to be approved and it arrived late, I wanted to know: Is there an option to delete in these cases where the message becomes obsolete?

4 minutes ago, Nolre said:

It's already on the JW website. Sorry for the inconvenience, when I sent the message, it took a while to be approved and it arrived late, I wanted to know: Is there an option to delete in these cases where the message becomes obsolete?

Yes, you can report your own post and just ask for it to be deleted as it is obsolete.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Yes! I was going to say the same thing!

Also on jw.org: A new children's video, and also Beware of Trusting in What Fails!—Wealth.

(Haven't I seen the last one on a convention sometime? What am I forgetting?)

It's an excerpt from a larger video that follows several young Witnesses. I happened to watch it recently for Family Worship and I thought it was really well done.

IMG_3329.thumb.jpeg.035cfa1eb96b27f407a604ad7529923a.jpeg

Regarding ‘Jehovah’s hand’ there is a nice Study Note at Ac 11:21. (Which we cover next week in the C.B.S.)

Ac 11:21 Furthermore, the hand of Jehovah was with them, and a great number became believers and turned to the Lord.

”Since the hand applies the power of the arm, “hand” may also convey the idea of “applied power.”

It also mentions the justification for using this phrase in this verse (instead of Lord) in appendix C3.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

16 hours ago, JennyM said:

May broadcasting is what I need because I lost my job again. 

So sorry to hear about your job Sis! I know we need income of some sort to make ends meet, just basic necessities 🥺 You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I know Jehovah will provide a way out for you @JennyM

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

Oh, I'm glad you weren't there watching me; and I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that. :cry:

I’ve seen worse 😏 Like a 2 year old falling to the ground stumping and rolling, because the mother said “no” to another toy! But cheer-up @Sheep  Your deliverance is getting near!

7 hours ago, SKnight said:

need

7 hours ago, SKnight said:

So sorry to hear about your job Sis! I know we need income of some sort to make ends meet, just basic necessities 🥺 You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I know Jehovah will provide a way out for you @JennyM

Thank you.. Prayer will be a great help. 

31 minutes ago, Nolre said:

Situation of the brothers in the state of Rio Grande do Sul to date: 1,630 publishers affected. 391 houses with minor damage. 84 houses with major damage and 2 were destroyed. 10 Kingdom Halls were damaged, one of them more seriously. Unfortunately, a couple of elderly brothers ended up passing away. The collaboration team of the Bible News World and Remembrances page also found out that more details will be given in the congregations this week. The Brazilian branch, together with all circuit overseers in the affected regions, coordinate the humanitarian aid provided to our brothers and others affected. The organization obtained two helicopters to help bring food and water to the 113 stranded brothers in need of immediate help. Please continue to pray for everyone facing this sad situation. — 2 Cor. 1:3 -By EMG.

This announcement will be read at our meetings this week.

Below, one of the helicopters used by the brothers. He landed in my city to refuel, on his way to the places affected by the flood.

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

This announcement will be read at our meetings this week.

Below, one of the helicopters used by the brothers. He landed in my city to refuel, on his way to the places affected by the flood.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Who says you can't be a pilot in Jehovah's organization?  How thankful for those helping our spiritual family.

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

3 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

Este anúncio será lido em nossas reuniões desta semana.

Abaixo, um dos helicópteros utilizados pelos irmãos. Ele desembarcou na minha cidade para reabastecer, a caminho dos locais atingidos pela enchente.

espaçador.png

espaçador.png

Letter was read at Monday meetings in Brazil

57 minutes ago, Nolre said:

Situation des frères dans l’État de Rio Grande do Sul à ce jour : 1 630 proclamateurs concernés. 391 maisons avec des dégâts mineurs. 84 maisons ont subi des dégâts importants et 2 ont été détruites. Dix Salles du Royaume ont été endommagées, dont une plus gravement. Malheureusement, quelques frères âgés sont décédés. L'équipe de collaboration de la page Bible News World et Remembrances a également découvert que plus de détails seraient donnés dans les congrégations cette semaine. La branche brésilienne, ainsi que tous les surveillants de circonscription des régions touchées, coordonnent l’aide humanitaire fournie à nos frères et aux autres personnes touchées. L'organisation a obtenu deux hélicoptères pour aider à apporter de la nourriture et de l'eau aux 113 frères bloqués qui ont besoin d'une aide immédiate. S'il vous plaît, continuez à prier pour tous ceux qui sont confrontés à cette triste situation. — 2 Cor. 1:3 -Par EMG.

😭😭

1 hour ago, Nolre said:

Situation des frères dans l’État de Rio Grande do Sul à ce jour : 1 630 proclamateurs concernés. 391 maisons avec des dégâts mineurs. 84 maisons ont subi des dégâts importants et 2 ont été détruites. Dix Salles du Royaume ont été endommagées, dont une plus gravement. Malheureusement, quelques frères âgés sont décédés. L'équipe de collaboration de la page Bible News World et Remembrances a également découvert que plus de détails seraient donnés dans les congrégations cette semaine. La branche brésilienne, ainsi que tous les surveillants de circonscription des régions touchées, coordonnent l’aide humanitaire fournie à nos frères et aux autres personnes touchées. L'organisation a obtenu deux hélicoptères pour aider à apporter de la nourriture et de l'eau aux 113 frères bloqués qui ont besoin d'une aide immédiate. S'il vous plaît, continuez à prier pour tous ceux qui sont confrontés à cette triste situation. — 2 Cor. 1:3 -Par EMG.

We will, brother Nolre, we will pray again and again🤍