JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

jw-archive.org proves to be a snake, a theif, and no fellow believer of Jehovah's people once again.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4197 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The sad disrespectful chap who claims to be our brother has stolen yet another post from our members only forum, namely this one...

http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?10,125761

... and has post it here ...

http://www.jw-archive.org/2012/09/food-another-aspect-of-satans-seed.html

Despite repeated requests to stop violating our privacy, he refuses to stop stealing the private conversations that take place at JWTalk.Net

One can only conclude that such lack of love gives evidence that jw-archive.org is ran by one or more apostates.

Shame on you!

jw-archive-theif.jpg

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure this person (certainly NOT a brother!) chuckles when he/she sees our responses to the latest act of thievery. But, just like Satan, he/she has to know that JEHOVAH will have the last laugh! (so to speak) :worship: This person's actions make Jehovah very sad. Shame on you is right!! :pistols:

• 3 weeks later...

:pistols:What I want to know is.....this is a CLOSED forum. How is this snake getting to our posts? Grrrrrr. No reflection on you, Bob. The CO gave a talk and part was on how the angels help & direct our ministry and watching us at home and what we do there (bad entertainment etc) He said "the Seraphs are our Sherrifs" You are OUR "sherrif"!

Get more exercise....walk with Jehovah!

I have been kicked out of that forum for asking more than once to delete all the materials for elders.

May be the one running that website is really a brother, but disobedient to theocratic directions

"If you get hold of the head of a snake, the rest of it is mere rope"

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, since that website now includes an audio posting of the District Convention (https://jw-archive.wikispaces.com/2012+%27Safeguard+Your+Heart%27+District+Convention) and it claims that it is from "As presented in Green Bay, WI - May 25, 26, 27", has anyone sent this information to the Branch. Since we have been asked by the FDS not to make the copyrighted information available for d/l from other than the official site and we were also asked NOT to distribute audio recordings of the meetings, maybe they can deal with it.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Yes they know. He has been asked more than once by the slave to take that stuff down. But he's always refused he doesn't care.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I found this site because I landed on that site and did not feel right about them. Then at my convention (I assume they heard the same info) that we get our food from F&DS ,and not from web sites, did you know they posted the pioneer letter,r that is sent out to the pioneers (I am a pioneer so i was a little miffed)from governing body, I brought it to ObSeRvaNT attn but it was to no avail.

So I left that site and googled jwarchieve to see if anyone had posted something about them ,and I found this thread and a site I THINK i can trust.

Thanks Guys

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

I hope he realizes that it's not really us that he's acting against..Each time he copies something that isn't his and takes credit for it, he imitates Satan - the father of the lie..Thus proving more each time that's he's still a part of the world...sigh... Jehovah sure reveals all things in His own time. ^_^

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

Look what other books he suggests:

1972_Jehovah's_Witnesses_Anthony A Hoekema.pdf

1968_Inside_Story_Jehovah_s_Witnesses_W C Stevenson.pdf

These are apostate hateful books

What is next: Raymond Franz' books?