JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Apple App for the ministry

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4115 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I use my tablet completely. I don't carry any books any more. I make sure we are all carged up and ready to go. It is so convient for me. Several at our KH are now using theirs too.

So you use your Ipad for your book study too. My spiritual mother tried to tell me how to make notes on it but I haven't tried to figure that out yet. Do you do that?

Just reread my post. So many autocorrects. That's what I get for using my time iPhone.

I use iBooks. For mags and other publications. Awesome for studying watchtower and Jeremiah book.

Equipd - free app has everything, really cool

Goodreader - PDF files.

Meeting notes - paid app. Used it to record certain talks at the convention and add typed comments.

My daughter has a Galaxy Tab that she uses. She uses it for the meetings. She uses it for the pubs and has iSilo, but she uses her "real" Bible.

A brother in our Hall uses his iPad the same way. He carries the iPad, songbook and Bible to the meetings ... thats all.

More and more are bringing theirs. Several in our Hall have picked up the use since the Service Meeting dealing with their use in the ministry.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Hi Sister thank you for responding to me no I don't use it I am new and I have not download nothing on it as I don't know how. If you could tell me how I would appreciate it very much. I have a daughter that is a regular pioneer but is so busy of course in the field and also has three children and an unbelieving husband as I do myself. I would love to be able to download all these publications now remember it is the mini ipad so don't know if I could do it but any information you give me I would appreciate it . Thank you agape love

• 2 weeks later...

I use my tablet completely. I don't carry any books any more. I make sure we are all carged up and ready to go. It is so convient for me. Several at our KH are now using theirs too.

I have used my ipad now a couple of times. I of course still use my Bible for the Bible Reading and looking up scriptures at the meetings. But I use my ipad for the Book Study, WT and my KM. ohhh and my song book. Although last night I forgot where my song book was (getting a little nervous when everyone started to sing) and ended up using my reg song book. I love it. I have to work this Sunday so my husband is going to record the meeting on my ipad so I can listen to it later when I can.

Yeah, a wonderful invention, the tablet is. And to think the brothers realize how much easier it is making our studying etc. What a blessing.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

none don't know how to download it to my ipad could you help me please thank you

There is a website run by brothers who help the friend with all types of tablets and smartphones. If ou go there and register for an account, you will be able to view step by step videos on how to download literature to your iPad mini. Here is the site:

http://www.meekspace.com