JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

America's Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4170 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

:lol1: you do realize most of what is there is out of context and a misrepresentation of him - right?

Anyway, only Jesus is a good ruler and Biblically loyal. All the rest of them - including the Mormon who just lost the election - are all just a bunch of liars. They only want power and not to shore up the Kingdom, but to distract.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I agree that this is a partisan article that characterizes what the President said or did in a slanted fashion, according to the opposing party's views.

Not to say that politicians of all kinds, including presidents, presidential candidates, and all of the others, do not play the role that they are supposed to play in this time of the end, but to put some kind of scriptural label on a single man in this case may not be a politically neutral thing to do.

Also keep in mind that the president of the United States, whoever he (or she) may be is a figurehead with very little actual power. Also to be considered is the House, Senate, etc. and all the various lobbying groups that link up with other groups to put together several units of interests in an effort to confuse voters or entice them to vote for some that they don't care about so they can approve one or two that they feel strongly about. Isn't Satan clever!

Looks like we are right there and the 7th King has the leader

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=106938

news papers are biased of course, but with that being said, If he is anti-religion, all the religions the article mentioned are all false religion--so that would make him not biblically hostile in our views right.;)...just kiddin of course.

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

:lol1: you do realize most of what is there is out of context and a misrepresentation of him - right?

Anyway, only Jesus is a good ruler and Biblically loyal. All the rest of them - including the Mormon who just lost the election - are all just a bunch of liars. They only want power and not to shore up the Kingdom, but to distract.

You remind me of a line of thought that helps me stay neutral.

1. If an honest and sincere person were to run for a political office they would not last because their opponents would play dirty while they would, in all honesty, play by the rules.

2. The higher one goes in a political career, the more effective the back-stabbing.

3. By the time you get to the top political position, you are looking at back-stabbing, fang-tooth, Cotton Mouth belly crawlin' on Olympic levels.

Remembering this much helps me stay neutral but that's not the King Cobra.

4. The King Cobras are pulling his / her strings.

5. Somewhere above that is the father of all serpents.(GEN 3:14)

Don't get me wrong. In no way do I mean to imply that anybody in this forum has been sucked in to taking sides. I just like to keep things in perspective so as not to get "drawn that way" in my thinking.

"drawn that way" quoting Jessica Rabbit in the animation "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

I must say that this has been a very hostile and divisive election cycle and it doesn't seem to be over. For us it is like watching two last place football teams playing against each other, while our team is undefeated and poised to win it all.

I have been most interested in how so-called Christians react. Their choice was someone who favored abortion and gay marriage or someone whom they considered belonged to a cult, in fact anti-Christ according to some because Mormons don't believe Jesus is God. Doesn't it reveal how easily they turn from the one they claim to follow and violate their principles to follow a man.

We are so blessed to be free of the mire of politics and what it makes people become. How empty of any spiritual enlightenment the religions are. We should be proud of our clean white robes and should be diligent in keeping them that way from any taint of politics. Nor should we shy away from stating our neutrality it is getting easier to do as we clearly see what happens to those who mix with this world.

Faux (Fox) News + Republican = Disaster

The fact that Fox News can't get to Canada because they are deliberately lying in every show they have. And most Fox news contributors are misinformed republicans where they believe anti-science and racism. :lol1:

Oh BTW they love to quote one or two scriptures that is favorable to them but ignore the rest if it is an inconvenient truth. :P:lol2:

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

You remind me of a line of thought that helps me stay neutral.

1. If an honest and sincere person were to run for a political office they would not last because their opponents would play dirty while they would, in all honesty, play by the rules.

2. The higher one goes in a political career, the more effective the back-stabbing.

3. By the time you get to the top political position, you are looking at back-stabbing, fang-tooth, Cotton Mouth belly crawlin' on Olympic levels.

Remembering this much helps me stay neutral but that's not the King Cobra.

4. The King Cobras are pulling his / her strings.

5. Somewhere above that is the father of all serpents.(GEN 3:14)

Don't get me wrong. In no way do I mean to imply that anybody in this forum has been sucked in to taking sides. I just like to keep things in perspective so as not to get "drawn that way" in my thinking.

"drawn that way" quoting Jessica Rabbit in the animation "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

i love this comment!! Ps 2:2 "The kings of earth take their stand and high officials themselves have massed together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one" all under the leadership of the god of this system (2Cor. 4:4).