JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Catholic church to be taxed in Italy

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4267 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The difference between JW corporations and Catholic businesses is that JW Corporations are not for profit, run by donations and are their existence is to in one way or another have a part in publishing the Good News of the Kingdom. They are not a commercial money making enterprise as Catholic businesses are. Those business are to support the lavish live style of the Vatican.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Actually the Italian government is now taking a soft position on the matter... Probably the Vatican will not really be taxed as it seemed before.

They still have great influence...

"If you get hold of the head of a snake, the rest of it is mere rope"

Part of the trouble in Greece is - they are NOT collecting from the wealthy as the law dictates. I imagine the same will happen in Italy.

If they put a law on the books the the church has to pay so much - they won't collect. The law will just be there to appease the people.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Part of the trouble in Greece is - they are NOT collecting from the wealthy as the law dictates. I imagine the same will happen in Italy.

If they put a law on the books the the church has to pay so much - they won't collect. The law will just be there to appease the people.

History supports this statement, however, what we see in the way of "history told in advance" keeps me on the edge of my seat. The above statement is the status quo so real action is not to be expected. That does bring to mind that somebody said something about "an hour that YOU do not think to be it."........HMMMM.

-The gentile times have ended and Jehovah has installed his King

-The seven headed, ten horned image of the wild beast was, was not, and is again.-

-The Bibles eighth king is here and there is no ninth.

-We see the Iron and clay that don't gel.

-"Peace and Security" is being said alot.

-The question has been answered regarding the identity of the "Faithful And Discreet Slave" apportioning food to the domestics at the right time.

-The domestics themselves have been identified.

-People are starving, "spiritually" while Jehovah's sheep are fed.

-Those "bringing the many to righteousness" are "shining"

-The "true knowledge" HAS "become abundant"

-The "good news" HAS been "preached in all the inhabited Earth..."

:deadhorse:

Hey, I'm looking for the hooks!