JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Today marks 12 years :infatuated:

Oh, Crystal, you're welcome. Wish I was there to throw a party for you! :)-D I am so happy to have you on the forum & look forward to your posts. I have to say that your dear husband gives me a good laugh as do the other brothers! :lol1: Some days this is what keeps me going with so many loving friends! Only in Jehovah's organization! I wish you & your family a wonderful weekend.:yes:

I miss all of you, and I look forward to this weekend get away with my wife. I sure hope I get a nice 4g signal out there in the middle of nowhere. I trust that the Amish have a big fat cell tower nearby :-)

Gotta love those Amish. They have all the latest conveniences :lol1:

Crystal :crush: Bob - and children :wave:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Happy anniversary and many more. I hope he takes you some place nice!!!!!

That Bob is a softy - I KNOW IT!!!!

We are actually going away with out the kids this weekend to a bed and breakfast in Amish country. Something we have never gotten to do. :) I can't wait for this week to end so I can relax :ecstatic:

Where you going? Katrina and I have stayed at a few. B&Bs are our thing.

]

Where you going? Katrina and I have stayed at a few. B&Bs are our thing.

some place called the barn. It's about an hour and a half away. I think past Wooster..

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I worked in Wooster for 3 years. That place your staying at looks great. We've thought about staying there but haven't, yet.

There is a restaurant in Smithville called The Barn. Downstairs is the Harvest Inn. It's a buffet. If you like the Amish type of food, go downstairs to the buffet. I think the Harvest Inn is only open on weekends, but I'm not sure. You may want to go into town and try The Old Jaol. It's pricy but upscale dining. Be careful, though. The Old Jaol has several buildings. They serve lunch in one and dinner in the other. I think lunch might be more affordable. Katrina and I didn't know the building weren't connected and that the dinning area was more upscale. I think we wanted the lunch bar/lounge area. We still enjoyed it, though. On the northwest side of town is the movie theater and more restaurants (Tumbleweed, Longhorn, El Campeseno (you'll enjoy that one)).

I'm sure there is plenty to do in Wooster but, if you're going to be taking day trips (that's what Katrina and I do), then most everything will be south of Wooster. Henie's Cheese and Guggisburg Cheese shops are fun. There are a few wineries in the area. The scenic drive through the OARDC is very pleasant in the spring and fall.

We're trading speakers with Wooster right now. They have a big hall with about 120 publishers.

Since you're staying in Millersburg, Wooster may be a bit of a hike for you all. But hey, part of the fun of staying in Amish Country is the excursions. You might also enjoy August Wendell Forge. We also love the bulk food stores. Our favorite is Ashery's.

Have fun. Katrina and I are going to Indiana tomorrow through Wednesday. My dad had 1 heart stint last week and is getting 2 stints today in his legs.