JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Today marks 12 years :infatuated:

Today marks another year that i fell in love and married my prince charming and the man of my dreams . 12 years ago we vowed to love one another for the rest of our lives. I must say as the years pass, I fall more and more in love with my husband. I love you Robert Angle with all of my heart. Have a great day everyone! :heart:

:bouncing: happy anniversary. Crystal .

I just realized we were married same year as you guys . But March. Have a great week.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Happy anniversary and many more. I hope he takes you some place nice!!!!!

That Bob is a softy - I KNOW IT!!!!

We are actually going away with out the kids this weekend to a bed and breakfast in Amish country. Something we have never gotten to do. :) I can't wait for this week to end so I can relax :ecstatic:

Crystal I love the pics! I think your son just might grow up to have his father's eyebrows. Your girl looks more like you than I thought. Happy anniversary!! :bouncing:

Thank you Chris, I always tell everybody I was just the vessel. I carried my kids for 9 months and they came out looking identical to their father. We matched up their newborn photos and boy you cant really tell them apart. Lol i do see a little me in my daughter but she so has Bob's personality and sense of humor.

My son is too much like his father as well, but a for sure mama's boy >:D<

Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes :-)

None of this would be possible if it wasn't for the love that my wife has for me, the love that I have for her, and Jehovah God who brilliantly cements it all together perfectly :-)

I miss all of you, and I look forward to this weekend get away with my wife. I sure hope I get a nice 4g signal out there in the middle of nowhere. I trust that the Amish have a big fat cell tower nearby :-)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes :-)

None of this would be possible if it wasn't for the love that my wife has for me, the love that I have for her, and Jehovah God who brilliantly cements it all together perfectly :-)

I miss all of you, and I look forward to this weekend get away with my wife. I sure hope I get a nice 4g signal out there in the middle of nowhere. I trust that the Amish have a big fat cell tower nearby :-)

There is my hubby :ecstatic:

Congratulations Bob and Crystal! Have a nice time away. :dance:

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."