JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I have been having having a little troubles. It has been freezing a bit.

I have gone to Google settings and cleared both the history and the download as well as the Explorer. for clearing out temporay files etc

Is there another area for clearing out downloaded files, I have gone into the system to go back in time. hoping it helped.

I had downloaded the Explorer 8 it has made the old PC faster.

I also am looking to update the windows. its a 2002 program. I need to put Iclouds on for my hubbies. iphone so he can sync his data. etc So I am not sure with windows or xp to update.

Also has anyone used the program I have it on my Samsung Note,, Its called One Note. & would like to know is it useful Or not much,

thanks for input.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I have been having having a little troubles. It has been freezing a bit.

I have gone to Google settings and cleared both the history and the download as well as the Explorer. for clearing out temporay files etc

Is there another area for clearing out downloaded files, I have gone into the system to go back in time. hoping it helped.

I had downloaded the Explorer 8 it has made the old PC faster.

I also am looking to update the windows. its a 2002 program. I need to put Iclouds on for my hubbies. iphone so he can sync his data. etc So I am not sure with windows or xp to update.

Also has anyone used the program I have it on my Samsung Note,, Its called One Note. & would like to know is it useful Or not much,

thanks for input.

Freezing ??????????? Here I thought you were having record heat. What part of Australia are you in? :D

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?53,118472

I am from the E.A.C. Dude.Lol.

This is my kinda Paradise. Location..Location. Your too funny Lynn.>:D<

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I'm not an expert, however, last year when my computer kept freezing, the IT people shared my computer was outdated and simply didnt have enough memory to run newer software. Maybe a local computer store could add something to your current computer to make it work...

Thanks Lisa.

I ended up finding a good PC cleaner. It removed heeps of leftover uninstalled software & other problems. So I was able to put the newer XP on & also the iclouds. Sync it all for Hubby.:ecstatic:

There is a website called Major Geeks that offers help with a multitude of computer problems. They have helped me clean several computers that got "infected". Their help is FREE and they are really good at what they do.

Gabe - Your profile says "East Coast" and you just stated "E.A.C." - East Coast of what? Exactly where is E.A.C. or the East Coast you indicate?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Sorry I was being funny. Have you seen Nemo. E.A.C.

Is East Australian Current. Lynn was being funny. I was tryinng to be funny back.

I had a location zoom. On the map.

As I was still getting to know & trust this site. I thought I just say East Coast. I live in NSW. about 1 & 1/2 hrs drive south of Sydney.

I posted a link to the Illawarra. If you want to check it out. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

In the above post. Even on facebook I dont say where I am actually currently living. Its a safety thing.

Thanks for the reccomendations John.