JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

He is 4 yrs. & a great companion at the doors.

I love doing the invitations with my kids.

The other day I went to do the door.

He snatched the invite. It was too late to stop him.

The guy comes to the door before I opened my mouth. He says this is for you. Would you like to come? The guy was polite & took it.

Then I was with my 7yr old. Last Sat. She asked to have ago. She just about did all the doors. Its true kids a4e the best present from Jah.

How about you guys any experiences.!7¤

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

What a little brother, How cute. :D

Yesterday, my daughter and I was cleaning our Vehicle in the front yard and a Neighbor drove up, (We live pretty far apart)

He got out to let us know he has decided to go this year to the memorial.

I said, That "I look forward to seeing him there".

I spoke one time with him out in the ministry.

Gabe ~ do you and the other friends remember the experience about the little brother with his dad at his first door? He rang the bell and the man had to come down from several floors to answer the door. He was annoyed to see this young child and said "you got me all the way down here for this?" The young brother said "well, Jesus came all the way down from heaven for you"!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Gabe ~ do you and the other friends remember the experience about the little brother with his dad at his first door? He rang the bell and the man had to come down from several floors to answer the door. He was annoyed to see this young child and said "you got me all the way down here for this?" The young brother said "well, Jesus came all the way down from heaven for you"!

No I don't remember. I should look it up. Sounds like a good one.

Thanks Elizabeth.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I agree Lynn....who has the heart to turn down a spunky 4 year old....who gives such a calm and resolute presentation....kudos to our little brother....youth does have its advantages.....fear has not reared its ugly head yet!

This was a really long time ago when I was super cute. I was a bout 5 and we were doing a kingdom news tract campaign ( 40 years ago) and my mom helped me at the door with any easy presentation. This man came to the door and was so nasty and slammed the door on me. What made things worse my mom knew the man from her work. Anyway about a week later he was found dead in a ditch. The result of a night of over drinking according to rumors. We "jokingly" say it was because he slammed the door on me out in service. So I tell people now you better listen to me because you never know what will happen. :P. Sadly most people just take their chances anyway.

My friend teaching her little girl a simple presentation with the Memorial tract because she found invitation hard to say : Now Amy, wait until the door opens and say "This is yours ...". She went up to the door and it opened and she said to the man "This is mine...!" Thankfully, the man laughed and took it saying that he heard what Amy was meant to say just before he opened the door!

My friend's little boy was about 3 and his mum was going to do the presentation. When the door opened the little boy said "I'm really hungry, do you have anything to eat". My friend was so embarrassed, but the householder did go and get him something to eat.

He's 8 now and still makes us laugh.