JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Queensland Mum Loses Baby Due To Hospital Run Around

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4013 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/pregnant-woman-denied-help-at-rockhampton-hospital-for-baby-dead-in-the-womb/story-e6frg6nf-1226644380773#content

waiting room & this story came on the news today.

A Queensland Mum in Rockhampton went into Labor a week ago. She was so many minutes apart.

Hubby takes her to the hospital she is told to go home. Many times over this would happen. Then on Monday she went in again & said she couldn't feel the baby moving. She was told to come back at 4pm.

It was too. late. Poor lady..
The Hospital system is so poor. & there are not enough Nurses or Doctors with People Care.

This story Pained the Heart.

Edited by Musky

Link fixed

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I don't think she did.

Sorry I try to post a link several times & upload.

I will try again tomorrow.

Goodnight Y'all.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

It's good to know Jehovah's people are most everywhere. When I see or hear of a report like this..I know that if I lived nearby I would try to find the person to comfort her..sometimes a person has a change of heart toward listening to the truth when they have experienced such a tragedy....post-2322-0-90013000-1368713900.gif

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Thanks Musky for fixing the link. :D

I almost lost my 3rd child, my oldest son that way. I ended up emergency c-section cus the doc I was seeing on a regular basis came in and saw my name down and looked me up. No sign of life on the moniter after coming into hospital over and over again. He cut me open before giving me anything to cut the pain then after pulling my son out they put something metal down my throat and I was out. My son was totally white when born, one of the nurses told me, the doctor that saved him said "you have a boy and he is alive, and i can't talk to you or see you again."

So same thing was happening when I had my 4th child, so after going into the hospital several times and being a week overdue as usual. I went to the bathroom alcoholed my hands and broke my water and went back to the hospital. The nurses were shocked that I came back saying my water broke, they didn't believe me but sure enough it was and my second son was born blue with the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times. A mother has her instincts. 

I just wish this mother would of had the nerve to take things into her own hands, but if it had been my first child I wouldn't of known what to do. By the way they had me go 3wks over due with my first child, luckily she was ok but she came out smiling and bright eyed, surprised she wasn't talking already. lol

Wow Deenna, I'm glad your boys are okay now. I learned the hard way about speaking up while in the hospital giving birth to my daughter. Things didn't go as planned and it was quite a nightmare but in the end her and I are both doing well and that's all that matters. I hate that I feel the need to tell people to always question their Dr's and always speak up when something doesn't feel right. It shouldn't have to be that way. I can't wait util,we are all perfect and won't need Dr's anymore.

I almost lost my 3rd child, my oldest son that way. I ended up emergency c-section cus the doc I was seeing on a regular basis came in and saw my name down and looked me up. No sign of life on the moniter after coming into hospital over and over again. He cut me open before giving me anything to cut the pain then after pulling my son out they put something metal down my throat and I was out. My son was totally white when born, one of the nurses told me, the doctor that saved him said "you have a boy and he is alive, and i can't talk to you or see you again."

So same thing was happening when I had my 4th child, so after going into the hospital several times and being a week overdue as usual. I went to the bathroom alcoholed my hands and broke my water and went back to the hospital. The nurses were shocked that I came back saying my water broke, they didn't believe me but sure enough it was and my second son was born blue with the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times. A mother has her instincts. 

I just wish this mother would of had the nerve to take things into her own hands, but if it had been my first child I wouldn't of known what to do. By the way they had me go 3wks over due with my first child, luckily she was ok but she came out smiling and bright eyed, surprised she wasn't talking already. lol

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)