JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Powerful Lobbiest In Catholic Church

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3963 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Pope admits there is a ‘gay lobby’ at the highest levels of the Vatican

• Pope Francis acknowledged its long-rumoured existence for the first time
  • Argentine Pontiff made remarks in audience with Latin American Catholics
  • He also said there was a 'current of corruption' in the Roman Curia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339692/Pope-admits-gay-lobby-highest-levels-Vatican.html#ixzz2VwOhlkzz

Disgusting but it's nothing new... wonder what he will say about all the pedophiles?

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

Not surprising - Gays have had an agenda for a long time. Here is the 1972 "Gay bill of rights":

http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

Notice #7 at the state level? Pedophilia is the implication. There's a gay agenda / lobby in almost every political base there is and not just in this country, it's worldwide.

We really are like Sodom...

I guess that's why  Benedict walked away.  Did anyone know that Pope means papa?

Check this out from Wikipedia   -      The Pope (from Latinpapa; from Greekπάππας pappas,[1] a child's word for father)[2] is theBishop of Rome and the leader of the worldwide Catholic Church.[3] In the Catholic Church, the Pope is regarded as the successor of Saint Peter, the Apostle. The current pope is Francis, who was elected on 13 March 2013, succeeding Benedict XVI.[4]

I remember  when a novel called 'The Thornbirds' (I am not recommending it just talking about it) was a best seller in the 1970's and was made into a TV series starring Richard Chamberlain. Apparently, it came out in that book that there were many homosexual priests with quite a bit of power and influence in the church for many years and this became a topic for debate at the time, but the Vatican would not acknowledge such things went on.

At the same time (1970's), some brothers went to Greece on holiday together and were warned by the tour guide not to walk alone in certain areas of the city of Athens as many Greek Orthodox priests were there and they could be 'assaulted'!

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)