JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jehovah's Witnesses Buy Apartment Building Near Warwick

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3964 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Interesting to say the least. However, when you think about it, this is the best and only way to go for housing construction & Bethel personnel so as to get the new headquarters construction underway rapidly...!!

http://www.lohud.com/article/20130612/NEWS03/306120129/Suffern-tenants-must-move-after-Jehovah-s-Witnesses-group-buys-building?odyssey=mod%7cnewswell%7ctext%7c%7cs&nclick_check=1

Chuck--the article states:

"The Watchtower Society runs a similar educational center in Patterson, in Putnam County, and a campus and printing facility in Wallkill, N.Y., where 10,000 Bibles are printed daily."

So--Where's my Bible???!!!!!! LOL

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

The article posted says that the society will work and help those out and agree to the end of the their lease.   Am sure not all of these tennets are excited about leaving this place and am sure some of them will make as much truoble as they can   There's always a rotten apple in the barrel to stir things up.   I hope that this won't be the case, but it can happen.   The article mentioned the loss of property income for the area where these apartments sit on.  So there might not be so happy campers there also.   Just got to wait and see if something else comes out of this.  But if this was with Jehovah's blessing to purchase this building, no matter who or what tries to stop it...it will not prevail! 

I didn't read that in the article about the purchase of this apartment building with moving to Wallkill and 10,000 bibles printed.  I asked an imperfect brother (elder) in my hall, and he suggested that all Bible's will be printed at new facility not Walkill.  I don't know for certain, but however this turns out Jehovah knows what is best.  

I didn't read that in the article about the purchase of this apartment building with moving to Wallkill and 10,000 bibles printed.  I asked an imperfect brother (elder) in my hall, and he suggested that all Bible's will be printed at new facility not Walkill.  I don't know for certain, but however this turns out Jehovah knows what is best.  

Since the new facility is at least two years from operation, I doubt they will wait that long to print more Bibles. :)

"... a campus and printing facility in Wallkill, N.Y., where 10,000 Bibles are printed daily..."

Are you sure about that? Lol

I was just kidding. Because right now it seems like they're printing not any. At least our and many congregation haven't gotten their fair share of 10,000 bibles a day, lol. :)

But that number is probably of how it usually is or is supposed to be, and regardless of where they will print in the future.