JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

That most beautiful of 2015 videos is now live..

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2686 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is very true David.  It is my personal refuge in my mind when things get really hard.  And now that I've started to use my mind to think about living there in paradise, really putting myself in the picture, it really is refreshing and very good for our mental health too.  That is the direction from the recent assemblies - to really see yourself there, and that it is not presumptuous to do that either.  Because I used to restrain myself in going to far into the future, thinking that I have to concentrate on making it through Armageddon first.  But it is not how we should be thinking - we need to see ourselves as living there already!

Heb 12:2 For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake

Heb 11:10, 16 For he was awaiting the city having real foundations, whose designer and builder is God...  they are reaching out for a better place

14 minutes ago, Dages said:

I love all the videos about paradise. 

It feels so near. 

I agree. I see your avatar is a screenshot from the video :D

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Someone here was kind enough to give me a link to this video shortly after the 2015 RC.   So, I've been watching it at least once a week since then to (1) maintain my spiritual focus and (2) strengthen my hope and (3) increase my faith.  (Since the meaning our Heavenly Father's name is "He causes to become", it is my sincere prayer that He causes me to receive this magnificent blessing!) 

Thank you Jehovah for giving us your only-begotten Son! :heart:

8 hours ago, youthintheministry23 said:

Would they be releasing the Love Identifies the True Christians videos? 

Yes they will.  There was 11 video segments for that part, a total of about 22 minutes.  It will be the longest video from the 2015 convention video series.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2016 at 6:27 PM, Mykyl said:

As the Storm Approaches, Maintain Your Focus on Jesus!—Future Kingdom Blessings

https://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODBible/pub-jwbcov_201505_11_VIDEO

On 11/25/2016 at 7:29 PM, mserskine said:

I don't know if it will happen but this video would be a good one to show as part of the memorial talk.

wouldn't this be a great addition to the video section "Tools for the ministry" on JW Library, or is it a bit too long to show at the door?  

didn't someone mention we have a new video about the Kingdom coming up soon?   ...  2017 mwb?

Edited by timpin

4 hours ago, timpin said:

wouldn't this be a great addition to the video section "Tools for the ministry" on JW Library, or is it a bit too long to show at the door?  

didn't someone mention we have a new video about the Kingdom coming up soon?   ...  2017 mwb?

Yes, a new video about the kingdom will be on the mid week meeting the week of February 20-26

5 hours ago, mserskine said:

Yes, a new video about the kingdom will be on the mid week meeting the week of February 20-26

thanks, I knew I heard it somewhere here - so far at this point in time when you click on the video it just brings you to JW.org only  http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/202017047

Edited by timpin