JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
JWTalk Forums

I'm in Limited Access mode - How do I get Full Access?

On 12/22/2017 at 2:59 PM, GrumpysWife said:

Pamela as you enjoy our site and make posts, we get to know  you and you also get to know us. After you have posted for a short while, you will then have full access. This is required of all new members. Have fun, make some posts and soon you will be a full member. 

I have zero issue with these rules, and am more than happy to wait. However, I have noticed that some of the members have over 400 posts, a triple digit "Members total reputation" rating, and are long term members while still being listed as "Limited Access Users" and at the same time some members with only a few dozen posts, and a double digit reputation rating are "Full Access Users".

May we newer members have an explanation of the seeming discrepancy? I mean no disrespect, just a simple question.

Thank you!

The mods miss stuff sometimes.

If you notice someone in the triple digits, send a PM to a mod. 

Edit: on the phone I can see rep points, not post count and I can not see whether someone is a full access user or not. It's really not that hard to miss.   :wave:

Edited by trottigy