JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

$5 For Each Scream During Childbirth

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3935 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

How Bad & corrupt is that. & $50 fee to deliver the babies.

Child birth is a living how can you put it..Living Painfully excruciating most mind blowing. out of this worlds experiences a woman can ever endure..

The experts say there is no Hell.. Yeah there is.

&  a Labor can last anywhere between 24hrs to 48 hrs & Is quite intense especially when you are induced.

People are a rotten bunch.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Unstinkingbelievable.  I bore three children and managed not to scream, but that's only because I had an epidural for the first, laughing gas for the second and managed not to sock my doctor right in the eye  (my last girl was a very big baby, who came out hard and fast and I felt like I was being ripped apart).   when he had the gall to say "Oh Sharon, it doesn't hurt THAT much"...

His eyebrows shot up, when I literally GROWLED at him in a low yell "IT HURTS!"

I hate this system.  Giving birth is so stressful for Mom and baby, and then to add this to it, just makes me SO angry.

Sharon Grrrrrrr!!!!! :)  :) :)  :)  :devil2:  X(  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  LOLs..

Hubby used to have a six pack. I was in labor I said GET ME THE EPIDURAL..He said Ok, sUre. I didn't believe him.

I was tripping a bit on the Gas. So in desperation and to get him to cooperate. I grab his six pack.. He doesn't let me forget

.How much I Hurt him. LOLs. 

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Well, that hospital would not have made even a dime from my wife. She gave birth to our 4 girls. The first time she was in active labor for 45 minutes. The rest took even less time.

For her, delivery was not much effort - she pops kids out like coins through a coin slot.

That said, my Mom was in ;labor with my brother for 48 hours ... my sister and me were C-section.

Child bearing is hard work and not only painful, but stressful as well.

However, many animals give birth quite easily and seemingly painlessly, but then they were not "cursed". You can thank Eve for the pain and stress of human childbirth ...

(Genesis 3:16) . . .To the woman he said: “I shall greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in birth pangs you will bring forth children. . .

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

to Eve :hammer:  :touche: ...

Good points John. Now I am envious. Some women are should I dare say have a better threshold. Some friends I know will take no pain numbing help. I couldn't cope. :nope:

The Indian women never had issues.  I once read where Indian women (Sioux, Crow, Apache) had their babies by squatting, had their baby, cut the cord, cleaned it up, swaddled it and put it in a confined backpack and off they went.   Why could they do this 125 years ago?  

The Indian women never had issues.  I once read where Indian women (Sioux, Crow, Apache) had their babies by squatting, had their baby, cut the cord, cleaned it up, swaddled it and put it in a confined backpack and off they went.   Why could they do this 125 years ago?  

Because they also bit through sticks while birthing....... LOL!

Didn't the Indian Women use special herbs?

I do admire &respect how they lived. These people I would love to have known.

:scared: You ladies have my sympathy! 

Like giving birth to marshmallows.  :P

If only Bro. If only.lols

I have a dream in the new world all men are given this responsibility. I will keep hoping. :cowboy:

Yes, keep hoping Gabe.  ::o

So, how would this work exactly, this... men giving birth? No particular reason.  :whistling:   I can see it now -->  :beard: Ahhhhh... Just like a marshmallow...

Go watch Junior with Arnie Schwartz. .

Then tell me how it works. By the way there's nothing to be afraid of Gary.. Men are tough enough to handle responsible tasks right? ???

Hmm, Lets See. I posted this a while ago but thought it was quite funnny.

"Mum your a super hero" LOL

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."