JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

30488=1106-IMG_4977.JPG This is a nice picture from today with my daughter Jacqueline and her Arabian Horse. The two are a perfect team! We all hope to live as soon as posible in the new system' date=' where no one is more tormenting the animals only for his fun! (Excuse my englisch - I'm still learning!)[/quote'] The recent magazine (can't remember if it's Awake! or Watchtower) has an article on Arabian Horses. Got to listen to it at work. Absolutely awesome information!!!!!!! BTW, beautiful horse!!! I want one!

Elder material for sure! LOL

Hey Musky - Good to see you here :welcome:

note: thanks for all the help in Meekspace!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

This is a shot of the lobby of the Stanley Theatre in Jersey City. This is where I was baptized and I went back for my 20th anniversary.

31455=1149-Stanley Theatre.JPG

Congrats on your 20th anniversary of dedication and baptism :) When I went to Bethel in 2004, I toured Patterson, Walkill, and Brooklyn. I want to get to the Stanley Theatre as well but ran out of time :(

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

Good morning from Australia. It is most embarrassing but can you help me with posting photographs please. I am self taught with computer and mostly am OK with basics. It is why I have not got picture on my ID. I have a lovely one of my wife and I and our Cockatoo that recently died after only 39 years I would love to share. Am going out in service now for the day.Hoping to find honest hearted ones to have a meaningful study with, or at least be a genuine one to come to Memorial. Have a good day mate. Paul

1. You have to resize your picture to no more than 500 KB and 600 x 600 pixels. I use MSPaint. Just open with MSPaint and see how big your picture is and there is an option to resize. For example if pic is 1200 by 1200 (click on attribute and it will tell you) then reduce by 50%. Then save as a jpeg file type. The file size will be small enough.

2. I upload here. At the top of the page you will see Photo album - click on it. Click Browse to find the pic on your computer and submit once you have it.

3. You will see the picture in the preview window - Click on info. In there you will see a heading URL and below that is the URL - http://www. .......

Highlight it and pressCtrl C - this copies what you highlighted into the clipboard.

4. Now go to post your message and at the top you will see the picture button. It has a mountain and the sun in it. When you click on it a window opens asking for the URL you copied - put your cursor in the box and press Ctrl V - that will paste the URL there.

5. I always like to preview my picture to make sure I did all the above steps right.

Let me know how it works.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

You can also "Attach a file" when you are writing a post using the message editor. That is how most of these end up here, attached to the post itself.

There are some tutorials in the FAQ section (at the top) about how to resize pictures.

User avatars cannot be larger than 125x125 and other pics no more than 600x600 we ask so as to save space.

If you need help resizing a pic for your avatar, send the pic to admin@jwtalk.org and I will take care of it for you.

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

I work for the budget department and this is what goes for humor -

DUE TO BUDGET CUTS, NEW OFFICE POLICY

Dress Code:

1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.

2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.

3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.

4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Days:

We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

Personal Days:

Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year.

They are called Saturdays & Sundays.

Bereavement Leave:

This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements in your place. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.

Bathroom Breaks:

Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet.

There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

Lunch Break:

* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.

* Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.

* Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.

The Management

And this is your new cubicle ->

file.php?0,file=1182,modified=1302709307,filename=Cubicle+Box.JPG

Soon .....