JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Nah, Sian, They're just bored.

April is a quiet month spent recovering after doing urgent March budget submissions for the coming financial year.

May and June is spent getting estimates for all the stuff they don't actually need.

July they do some admin work.

August and September they might do some real work if the budget is finalized and they get told.

October they go get quotes for the things they previously got estimates for that they don't need, now they know the budget is approved.

November is mostly spent planning how they will celebrate their """"Year End Function"""".

December they celebrate their """"Year End Function"""".

January is quiet because everybody is still coming back from the inlaws, Vegas, Hawaii, Paris etc.

February is very busily spent fielding complaints from suppliers about unpaid accounts for all those things they didn't really need.

So don't worry, things are under control.

Nah, Sian, They're just bored.

April is a quiet month spent recovering after doing urgent March budget submissions for the coming financial year.

May and June is spent getting estimates for all the stuff they don't actually need.

July they do some admin work.

August and September they might do some real work if the budget is finalized and they get told.

October they go get quotes for the things they previously got estimates for that they don't need, now they know the budget is approved.

November is mostly spent planning how they will celebrate their """"Year End Function"""".

December they celebrate their """"Year End Function"""".

January is quiet because everybody is still coming back from the inlaws, Vegas, Hawaii, Paris etc.

February is very busily spent fielding complaints from suppliers about unpaid accounts for all those things they didn't really need.

So don't worry, things are under control.

Hey, I'll have you know - I am feverishly typing in numbers into a computer for a government that will soon be gone. And in the mean time the people in charge - may or may not look at the numbers and may or may not make any decisions based on them. All though my guess is - they use a dart and dart board most times. ;)

Also note: the work done above was not done at my office. Someone else, who is feverishly typing in the same numbers as me, must have had a little internet time and found this on-line. I seem to recall a magazine article about how much "productive time" is wasted surfing the interent - but that aside.

Have a good night - my friend. Thank goodness / Jehovah we will have real meaningful work to do in His New World!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

29859=1051-SUNP0011.JPG Fish I caught from the supermarket...:laugh: they are mackerel... tea for me and my two dogs and cat....

Two heads are better than one-even if they are fish-heads! OR:_ Give a man a fish and feed him for a day---Teach him how to fish and he will feed himslef and his family forever.

• 3 weeks later...

As we know, the picture is of our T-15 tract. The small picture to the left is a French holiday resort. I don't read French but I would suggest the article is pointing to the artists obvious use of the resorts scenary to depict paradise. We have some French brothers on here who may like to translate this for us, but I hope we are not dissappointed by the articles tone?

34510=1293-Mountain.JPG

34510=1294-T-15.JPG

5198=71-BC (Beautiful sCenery).jpg I took this while travelling down the west coast of British Columbia in Canada. I snapped about 800 photos that trip' date=' but didn't realize just how beautiful this one was until looking at it afterwards. Reminds me of a tourism photo LOL![/quote'] This is such a beautiful picture. It would make a good picture for this months Watchtower(May 2011) under the heading "Better Times Just Ahead"!!!!!

guam-beaches.jpg

No that's not me in the picture but when I'm missing home, I like to view photos of home. I always find the islands to be so relaxing and peaceful when surrounded by chaos and lack of time!!!! Thanks for this post to have an opportunity to share photos as well as enjoy photos of others.. I'm loving the photos that we all are sharing!!!

30116=1088-tree_goats1.jpg These Moroccan goats you see in the photos climb the Argan trees with incredible ease' date=' in order to get to the delicious fruits[/quote'] Sian, if this is where they get Argan oil from, uuummm, I hope they don't include any excretions of the Moroccan goats. Maybe thats the secret ingredient that they keep from us! LOL