JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Our pond has disappeared due to lack of rain but these beautiful birds visited us Saturday morning. Usually the big white birds will only allow 1 bird at a time to feed but because of lack of water there are so many fish I guess they decided to share. They are so beautiful.

35875=1364-DSC00492.JPG

35875=1365-DSC00493.JPG

35875=1366-DSC00494.JPG

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

My husbands garden

Nice!

We're dying to get our garden started here, but the rain is at a record high this year, is so relentless, and shows no sign of letting up. All the ground is so saturated, and several peoples grass is so high because you just cannot mow it when it is wet.

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

My husband plants a small garden every year, but we're "Northerners" and things grow a little different in Florida. We've been here over 20 yrs. but can't seem to figure out the problems with growing the tomatoes. Our land is where there was a "still" and then they grew that "Wacky Tobacci" . So he kind of thinks maybe something ruined the soil. The extension service says it is a soil disease. Oh well, it's beautiful here anyway. We can buy tomatoes. But he tries every year. When my children we young we had a 1 acre garden and we grew all the veggies we needed.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Yes its a she... I don't think she would appreciate the Daisy otherwise ;)

She is called Pippy and is just a year old, your right she is very kind and loves cuddles :) I reckon that our two dogs would enjoy playing together !!

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Isn't it amazing how happy our pets are just doing simple things like walking.

Jehovah is amazing and really knew/ knows what he is doing.

I am reminded of Ps 150 - "Every breathing thing - let it praise Jah."

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

36273=1388-timmysnooze.jpg Our little old African lovebird is nearly 13. He was our Bible Study's bird.10 years ago the young man went into rehab in another part of England for alcohol/drugs problems and we cared for Timmy the bird for over a year and a half. When his owner came out of rehab, he was not bothered about his pet or the Truth, so we kept his little bird. Timmy is very tame and can do tricks like a little dog can. He likes playing with ping pong balls and empty cotton reels and as you can see he likes running down from a person's shoulder and sleeping in nice warm hands.

It's funny, isn't it? When a package with his food arrives and I open it, he always wants to look into the package if there's a new toy for him. And there often is. :tongue:

that was cute, with his little piggy.:)

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

That really puts things in perspective ;-)

Yes it was part of an email I was sent... the Elephant eventually pushed the car over !! ::o

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Re:'elephant shoving car over' picture:A young pioneer brother and I were on the Ministry in a village called St Thomas's Cross. A farmer opened a gate and backed a livestock carrier through a gate into the field opposite us , but the large bull got out passed the truck and thundered down the terrace of cottages towards us as we were standing in front of a doorway. We stepped up into the doorframe together and flattened against the door and the bull shot passed the front of us and locked its horns into a car parked on the end of the short terrace and heaved it over, turned around thundered back and leaped clean over the hedge into the field again. The householder opened his front door and we nearly fell in. We expained what had happened and he was quite angry as the car on its side was his and the farmer was still running round the field trying to get the bull into the truck whilst yelling his name and address for the man to ring for compensation/Insurance claim, but none of us could make out what he was saying. The farmer got the big bull into the truck and just drove off and the man behind us slammed the front door on us and we were left a bit stunned looking at the underside of a car in the road!!