JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Picture of new sign

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3810 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

^ what he said :)

That was going to be my comment. The "dot-org" is the complete extension and should read and written together. The previous way was not proper.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

" 'I will make my holy name known among my people Israel, and I will not allow my holy name to be profaned any longer; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah, the Holy One in Israel.’ " - Ezekiel 39:7

What a large shout of praise is being made by our website. So many people now have access to the life giving waters that flow freely from Jehovah's temple. And it is all at their fingertips. Praise Jah!

Edited by Purple Triangle

Last night I emailed this link to all over Australia and Italy: http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/12141-picture-of-new-sign/?p=180985. Now I've started to receive the replies... and so far, everyone, without exception, has told me that they haven't been able to view the page!!! :S

Use your ears to gain understanding and your tongue to heal. -w13 5/15 p. 22

I just looked at it while logged out and I see the problem. Let me see if I can fix it.

FIXED. 

This Forum's permissions prohibited guests from downloading attachments, which is what Chuck's pictures technically are, so the images were not displaying to those not logged in. Guest visitors can now download attachments in this particular forum and thus can now see image attachments in posts.

Since this particular forum is visible to the Public, I don't see why it should matter that they be a member to download attachments and view images.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

And I thought Bro. Tim was just making a joke. You all are too technical, it was better as a joke. lol  and yes I am blonde

...   http://source4good.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-is-new-about-sign.html      ...    some additional views you may enjoy      ~ this would look great as a bumper sticker or on pens ~ 

• 2 weeks later...

Is this one of the Brooklyn building? Just wondering also because I thought they were all sold. Jehovah God knows and GB does too. All I know is that I need to go and preach,preach,preach so let's go brothers and sisters we want to be in that new system that's right around the corner from us. I see my house being build by my brothers.lol

How do pictures on billboards stay in place?

I don't know..are they pasted on a board? Did the brothers hoist a board to the top of the building and then paste the banner there?

:perplexed:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

...   http://source4good.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-is-new-about-sign.html      ...    some additional views you may enjoy      ~ this would look great as a bumper sticker or on pens ~ 

What if it rains and the wind blows, won't the scotch tape come loose? Wouldn't silver duct tape be better..the shiny type? At least it would match our new Bible!!!

Look closely at  the link above  and the first page of this thread ...  notice the  building materials  used ...   especially the large trash can of empty gum wrappers - and some of the workers are still chewing!    ... sorry, could't help myself.

Look closely at  the link above  and the first page of this thread ...  notice the  building materials  used ...   especially the large trash can of empty gum wrappers - and some of the workers are still chewing!    ... sorry, could't help myself.

That was the idea!... :D. :shifty::upsidedown:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

They are banners and banners are usually tied at the corners and along the sides. Maybe that is how they put them up? 

We were watching a news program on television the other day and they panned the Manhattan skyline and the "JW.ORG" banner was clearly visible on one of the buildings, great advertisement! :)

We were watching a news program on television the other day and they panned the Manhattan skyline and the "JW.ORG" banner was clearly visible on one of the buildings, great advertisement! :)

Just wait 'til they get the lights shining on it. They have applied to the city for lights...

The Bee