JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

February 1, 2014 Watchtower - Download

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3782 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Let's see, back in the 1870's, the new Bible Student's with Br. Russell, predicted the end of the Gentile times in 1914.  Now no one today is predicting the end or coming of the G.T., but hey, wouldn't it be something if it happened on Jesus enthronement and the Kingdom established in 1914 to meet his 100 anniversary date!   No one knows the day or hour, only the Father - Matthew 24:36, but wouldn't it be something?  Just gives me goose bumps!  I think the majority of us are ready for Christ' rule!  Aren't YOU?       Have a nice weekend all of you!

I really liked this paragraph from the above Feb 2014 WT:

In the light of Bible prophecy, you have reason to trust that Jesus Christ, our heavenly King, will soon “break up the works of the Devil.” (1 John 3:8) Many millions already pray for God’s Kingdom to come. Do you? Thanks to that Kingdom, faithful people will finally see God’s will

—not Satan’s—being done on earth. (Matthew 6:9, 10) Under God’s Kingdom, there will never again be a world war—or any wars at all! (Psalm 46:9) Learn about that Kingdom, and live to see the time when peace will fill the earth!—Isaiah 9:6, 7.

This is from the heading entitled:

The True Culprit Behind War and Suffering

Let's see, back in the 1870's, the new Bible Student's with Br. Russell, predicted the end of the Gentile times in 1914.  Now no one today is predicting the end or coming of the G.T., but hey, wouldn't it be something if it happened on Jesus enthronement and the Kingdom established in 1914 to meet his 100 anniversary date!   No one knows the day or hour, only the Father - Matthew 24:36, but wouldn't it be something?  Just gives me goose bumps!  I think the majority of us are ready for Christ' rule!  Aren't YOU?       Have a nice weekend all of you!

YES!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

A minor change was made in this issue and new files were uploaded to jw.org on or after December 10th. 

Page 8 par. 3 old:  "Three times I won the Latvian championship for superbikes, and twice I won the Baltic States Superbike Championship."
Page 8 par. 3 new: "Three times I won the Latvian championship for several motorcycle-racing classes, and twice I won the Baltic States Championship."