JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Look what i found

I think the button here and i can talk all what i mean is that it shows up on this screen gay (typed: I did actually say yay)

You're probably going to say no no oh no I said no no no not enough to know all rights Oh rats uh oh boy and a row space I've got a chance rose apps

Vad är minst i hate typing hände I am sorry I selected the wrong language anyway what I meant to say was that I hate typing without having a Pro pink keyboard troll to keyboard propa sheesh

(typed: Didn't see this many errors coming al7ng err along)

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

Know what? I don't understand, but, yet I do! Keep trying. If you are using the microphone thing, don't trust it. You need to go back and make sure it typed what you said. If you don't, life can get pretty interesting!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Meow ~~ Translation: Julius' time zone had him awake and online at about 1:45 am. So he was actually Sleep Interneting almost like Sleep Walking. -_-

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

How to tie a tension No now that's all I have got your attention sheesh kisses using voice recognition system whats up kisses I'm using oh come on between this is rights we news is stuff right shoots full stop Crites

So Leslie Dean you're saying that I can talk for a patio watch I don't know Oh No now it sheesh sheesh I can't pronounce properly Tom sup thumbs up I said thumbs up

Okay, brother, here's the thing. Use the microphone, but go back and do what you can to correct. You can use the "x" key, or whatever erases. Just keep trying. My husband has a horrible time with spelling. Horrible. So I know how frustrating it can be.

Now here is what happened to me. The UPS man texted me. Some delivery thing. My name is,"Bea". He started out the note, "Hey Babe". Now, from him, that was funny.

I have been typing away, and the self correcting thing has put some really questionable corrections out there. Just be patient with your self, and go back over it. Or, like I said, life can be interesting, or even embarrassing. Okay?

PS, glad you are here!

Edited by Miss Bea

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

you are are you some summertown i think you're speaking is really great to read haha please keep posting this just like you doing today we can all have a load of fun lard.

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

So Leslie Dean you're saying that I can talk for a patio watch I don't know Oh No now it sheesh sheesh I can't pronounce properly Tom sup thumbs up I said thumbs up

One solution to using the speach recognition feature of your device is to speak in a higher pitch. It is good to remember that the microphone that man makes is not as sophisticated as the one Jehovah makes. With males in particular, some of the lower tones are not within the pickup range.

Fair warning though, a grown man,( who normally speaks with a low or gravelly voice) now speaking into his device in falsetto is impossible to witness and still keep a straight face. But try it to see if it works............I Dare you....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Edited by palmhat

Thank you brother palm hat i shall look into that option and see if it sucks i said vertex vertex the x the x x verrex vertex if it works ok fine 05 finally rose space rose space road space rose space tents row out boy and welcome to the club brother mental project wow brad a pound hats suggestion was really good it seems to work for the most part i'm so i do not know what is brad a pound hats because i really did say brother palm hat who yahoo sheesh

Haha, this is sooo funny. I couldn't imagine using the voice activator thing especially since I had surgery but to do it with an accent would be even harder, I would think.

If we all wrote down what we think he wrote each time, I wonder if we all would come up with completely different things that Julius has said and how far we are from what Julius really said.

Thanks for the laugh Julius!!!

Julius, definitely rolling in the floor laughing with your attempts to use the voice thingy! You have a unique way of expressing yourself!

You should try writing a book--I'd definitely purchase a copy!

Lots of warm thoughts coming your way....... :heart:

Edited by jedOKC6

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Julius, definitely rolling in the floor laughing with your attempts to use the voice thingy! You have a unique way of expressing yourself!

You should try writing a book--I'd definitely purchase a copy!

Lots of warm thoughts coming your way....... :heart:

Absolutely, I'd buy it too.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Okay, brother, here's the thing. Use the microphone, but go back and do what you can to correct. You can use the "x" key, or whatever erases. Just keep trying. My husband has a horrible time with spelling. Horrible. So I know how frustrating it can be.

Now here is what happened to me. The UPS man texted me. Some delivery thing. My name is,"Bea". He started out the note, "Hey Babe". Now, from him, that was funny.

I have been typing away, and the self correcting thing has put some really questionable corrections out there. Just be patient with your self, and go back over it. Or, like I said, life can be interesting, or even embarrassing. Okay?

PS, glad you are here!

I texted our school conductor once about being placed on the list for ''impromptu" talks and it was sent as 'improper'. ---they all had a really good laugh out of that!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

PS, glad you are here!

I texted our school conductor once about being placed on the list for ''impromptu" talks and it was sent as 'improper'. ---they all had a really good laugh out of that!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!