JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New video - They Come to Make Music

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3724 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I apologize if this has already been posted. I did a search and didn't see it. What a beautiful video this is! It never ceases to amaze me the amount of talent in Jehovah's organization. :)

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/publishing/video-orchestra-make-music/

And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

It's always been my dream to play in the Watchtower Orchestra. What a precious privilege they have to be able to use their talent to create beautiful music that praises Jehovah! It's just like one sister said in the video - it's combining two things they love - making music and Jehovah God. Great to see how international this work is. This video gives you a real appreciation for all the hard work these brothers and sisters put in, because think of all the things they have to record music for - convention and assembly music played before the sessions and as singing accompaniment, music to accompany drama recordings, and music to accompany videos produced by the organisation, including all the short clips on jw.org. And plus, it all needs to be composed as well! It never ceases to amaze me!

Lovely, lovely!  I love listening to the kingdom songs, some of the arrangements are fabulous - my favorite is song  38, it's my favorite arrangement and it showcases all the amazing musicians we have (if I'm every feeling down I listen to that expecially the ending and I always feel better)

Can you imagine the first "Global" assembly after Armageddon?!   If solomon had 120 trumpets at the inauguration, can you imagine the orchestras playing after Armageddon and music we'll make then! 

I used to play i the orchestra when we had live music at the assemblies and conventions but I was not as good as those who played for the Society's Orchestra. I did know some who were, there were some in our area who were that good - and I even got to play with them when we were at our convention.

One of the brothers I was privileged to be in the local orchestra with was not only a wonderful piano player, he was also a qualified conductor - he was our conductor and the conductor of the Society's Orchestra.

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I truly love and appreciate when the friends ask whether a certain video was view already, because I visit the website daily and often times forget to around for something new.  God's organization so on the move!!!