JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW related YouTube videos

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3336 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We have, as a family, exhausted all the organizations own videos/dvds.

I have seen a several others, such as personal recordings of dramas, as well as documentaries such as the schoolgirl and the purple triangles, and a few others.

I would like to locate some other JW friendly/JW related videos, perhaps on Youtube. The danger is of getting sucked in by some critical or unfriendly videos, if you know what i mean.

Can anybody recommend any good videos worth viewing?

Thanks in advance.

PS. I hope this was the right section to post in

Hi Bro. Paul,

Since, as a family, you have exhausted all the JW.ORG videos -  I feel you have covered all the videos and got to know what each video contain.  That way you have gained much information.

Now you can watch again all these videos one by one,  with the purpose of meditating things contained in each video - meditating such as   how each video will help us to increase our spirituality, in which area we need to work on, to cultivate what qualities, where we need to progress personally & as a family, how we can appreciate the brothers who acted and made the videos are good artists far better than the  ones in the world and how they used their qualities for the glory of our God,  etc. etc.  that way  when, I do with my family,  one video itself takes two days to watch as we pause on different scenes and discuss the things together.

agape

Agape

I love this!!! It is using a "Queen" song and using it out in service and is so cute. Whoever dreamed this up had a wonderful imagination and I can't wait to see what they can accomplish in the New System. A wonderful funny drama musical. 

I was looking for a video to learn more about the scientist Robert Boyle and I came across a video done by a brother based on an Awake! article. I really enjoyed that, especially since I didn't even remember that there had been an article about that scientist last year.

I love this!!! It is using a "Queen" song and using it out in service and is so cute. Whoever dreamed this up had a wonderful imagination and I can't wait to see what they can accomplish in the New System. A wonderful funny drama musical. 

At first I was turned off because the original lyrics/words are inappropriate/negitive for a Witness (some face paint, etc.)  however the lyrics have been modified to be more positive  (my personal conscience/opinion)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

If you're looking to use your iPhone or iPad in Theocratic related activities, you might like my YouTube channel. I've put together this playlist of tips and tricks for using your Apple devices for spiritual interests:

iPhone and iPad Apps for Jehovah's Witnesses