JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Okay sisters! Sound off!

OK, let me see if I understand correctly. A woman doesn't know how to open a car door, step around a rain puddle, or put down a toilet seat? What were the sisters saying about men again?  :lol:

By the way, on a completely unrelated note, I made myself some delicious pancakes this morning.   :eat:   ::o

Stingy! You know I like pancakes!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

OK, let me see if I understand correctly. A woman doesn't know how to open a car door, step around a rain puddle, or put down a toilet seat? What were the sisters saying about men again?  :lol:

By the way, on a completely unrelated note, I made myself some delicious pancakes this morning.   :eat:   : :o

Exactly, you didn't share at all. :(

Pray that he cherishes the person he married. Pray that he be romantic.. Pray he finds poetry & spending time together.

Pray he finds a spritual desire to want to pray with his wife & study with her,

I pray day & night.

I pray that he finds it one day just as important as his spearfishing/golfing Football & Beer just as important.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif man holding door open.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif saying about men.jpgPush buttons? You haven't seen nothing yet! lol

Actually, I don't mind having my buttons pushed. Depending, of course, on whom is pushing the buttons and which buttons are being pushed. When done right, the heart string gets pulled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Rajan, I pray everyday for Grumpy and for me to be kind and patient and loving to him. It gets us through the day as we work at pleasing Jehovah. Seriously, the only thing we have in common is the truth and our children, we come from very different backgrounds and familys. I like your prayer picture very much.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

By the way, on a completely unrelated note, I made myself some delicious pancakes this morning.   :eat:   : :o

I read these to my husband and he is chiming in about the toilet seats. He says "just like the lightswitch, if you put it up then put it down when you are done". This is his first post, think I should get him is own avatar?

I read these to my husband and he is chiming in about the toilet seats. He says "just like the lightswitch, if you put it up then put it down when you are done". This is his first post, think I should get him is own avatar?

Ladies, please show some courtesy and put the toilet seat back up when you are done. :D

Edited by steadfast