JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

jw.org - greatest Website in the world

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3699 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It would seem odd that a "Danish" newspaper would be in English .....

Also, why is none of the rest of the type, including the name of the paper, legible? - instead, it is blurry ....

Even though it looks great ..... Photoshop it a wondrous tool!

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

While the claim is true, the image is fake.

If you do a google search for similar images you will see many variations.

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/1325808?hl=en

That was a nice trick that I wasn't aware, thank you!

Indeed there are dozens or more images of that same newspaper with most variety of subjects...

That was a nice trick that I wasn't aware, thank you!

Indeed there are dozens or more images of that same newspaper with most variety of subjects...

It's a trick I learned when I was selling some of my photos. It was interesting to see how they were being used.

WEBSITE is not spelled "WEB SITE", I guess it was a typo :lol1:

I thought those were also two separete words that make sense apart. You can talk about the web and about a particular site that is great!

But hey I'm Portuguese ;)

Edited by jayrtom

WEBSITE is not spelled "WEB SITE", I guess it was a typo :lol1:

I may be wrong but I think those are also two separete words that make sense apart. You can talk about the web and about a particular site that is great! ;)