JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Are Women Hazardous?

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, cute.

I do enjoy the comments like "the most powerful money reducing agent known to man".  I can honestly say, in my home, and one thing my female friends complain about is the amount of money husbands spend, especially on electronics and gadgets.  Guys are always needing to upgrade to the newest and the better product.  Women seem more content with what they already have and usually don't feel the need to buy a new product to replace a product they just bought few months ago, lol.  At least in my experience.

I totally agree with this asessment Ava. Had a husband that always had to have the "newest and the latest", I knew it was only a matter of time before he wanted to get rid of me. I was forever getting older and there was nothing I could do to stop that. Thankfully, one man's trash is another man's treasure!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Musky and the other brothers, did you even listen to "The Man Song"?

It's hilarious, I know there is a woman song but it wasn't done as well as "The Man Song"

"The Man Song" is one of the funniest songs I've ever heard. My husband and I have listened to it for years and it still makes us laugh!

One of my favorite jokes to tell is this one: (basically it's short enough for me to remember) - What is the difference between a woman and a terrorist? Answer: You can negociate with a terrorist.

post-2310-0-56683900-1397232874.jpg

Who Has More Depth...Complexity?

Yes, women do have more depth and complexity (when we are considering their genes)—and science has the proof!

It's all in the chromosomes. According to the Los Angeles Times, men are the product of an X and a Y chromosome. Their maleness is in the Y chromosome. However, Y is usually the inactive genes. Therefore, men’s genetic instructions are found in one chromosome, the X. Women, on the other hand, have more genetic instructions since they are the product of two X chromosomes.

British men waste 6 million hours of driving each year (burning gas and polluting their environment) because they do not stop to ask for directions.

There are about 3 million teachers in the United States. 75% are women; 25% are men.

In elementary schools, 91% of teachers are women, and 9% are men.