JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Are Women Hazardous?

A man was being interviewed because he had been married or 50 years. When asked what his secret was he said "travelling, after 25 years of marriage he and his wife went to China. After being asked what he was doing for his 50th anniversary said "going back to China, this time I might bring her back."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Edited by palmhat

I saw this back in summer of 2006 at local hospital. Thought it was great back then. It is still so tr..u...e. Now they have a term for nagging wife :crackwhip: while husband is driving -Distracted Driver. The fines just went up here to $280 plus loss of 3 demerit points for distracted driving. Seat belt design would help a Lot! :bringiton:

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Even dogs can get that frozen look of fear while driving with a woman. :)

attachicon.giffrozen look 2.jpg

I can't see him playing with the radio.

Nope Ashley, he's looking at the Persian Kitty Grandma is gettin' ready to run down!!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Nope Ashley, he's looking at the Persian Kitty Grandma is gettin' ready to run down!!

Actually, that was my look when Joyce read my posts.

How do you make a smiley with a tail 'tween his legs? Lol

Joyce, good girl for reading Tony's posts! Way to go, keep him safe cause he's on the same list as Ashley!!

Now here's what it all comes down to-

d9d700546081c96ef2a69b017fcbb5cf.jpg

Actually I was born number 7 of 7. That makes me Perfect. Surely you have heard of me "Perfect Peter" AKA "Peter Perfect"? Works either way. :bouncing::ecstatic::thumbsup::sunshine::peace:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Just ask Abimelech if women are hazardous.

(Judges 9:50-54) Abimelech then went to Thebez; he camped against Thebez and captured it. There was a strong tower in the middle of the city, and all the men and women and all the city leaders fled there. They shut themselves in and climbed onto the roof of the tower. Abimelech made his way to the tower and attacked it. He approached the entrance of the tower to set it on fire. Then one of the women dropped an upper millstone on Abimelech’s head and crushed his skull. He quickly called the attendant bearing his weapons and said to him: “Draw your sword and put me to death, so that they may not say about me, ‘A woman killed him.’” So his attendant ran him through, and he died.

Just ask Abimelech if women are hazardous.

(Judges 9:50-54) Abimelech then went to Thebez; he camped against Thebez and captured it. There was a strong tower in the middle of the city, and all the men and women and all the city leaders fled there. They shut themselves in and climbed onto the roof of the tower. Abimelech made his way to the tower and attacked it. He approached the entrance of the tower to set it on fire. Then one of the women dropped an upper millstone on Abimelech’s head and crushed his skull. He quickly called the attendant bearing his weapons and said to him: “Draw your sword and put me to death, so that they may not say about me, ‘A woman killed him.’” So his attendant ran him through, and he died.

Another woman playing head games. She picks a target, she rocks him, then becomes the source of a headache he just can't bear so he ends it. Option? Get meds or stay drunk.

Edited by palmhat

Yes, but we haven't taught the women how to use it correctly yet. 

(Suck in breath) Ohhhh Chuck, did you really say that?? Oh dear, oh dear, girls do we have something to say to Chuck? 

Deena honey, yes men must have put it together, it's ok, we're here for you!

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Cheryl thanks for having my back but it just shows that when Chuck and the other brothers were putting this program together, they had to make it more confusing than it had to be since they were afraid of their wife's might join and clean up the mess they created. 

Oh ouch Deena, surly you jest?  :)

The more I use the site the more I understand how to use it and now it's easy. I think the "folks" who did this did a wonderful thing and I have a great appreciation for it. I applaud them for giving of their time in creating it as well as the huge job of maintaining it.  Yes, appreciation indeed.

Edited by bagwell1987