JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New animated video

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3635 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Paul,

A very touching video. More and more I'm getting where I really look forward to a new Caleb and Sophia

video. They are so true to life, and show such a real application of Bible principles. They are a blessing to

us all. Thank you for bringing that to the attention of the forum, because I had not yet seen it on the Society's

website.

GStorrs46

Hadn't seen it either. Thanks for sharing. Nice how the father uses this opportunity to teach the important lesson of forgiveness.

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

I appreciate the fact that the father always looks fit. The governing body is not only teaching our children valuable principals/lessons but also teaches us fathers to maintain a healthy balance view of our health :)

My son is 9 months old and almost hyperventilates when he sees that I've started one of the videos for him... he has a huge smile every time Caleb comes on the screen. So precious! The Organization really loves our young ones. :wub:

Am happy the society keeps making new ones. My 5 year old study watches it once and can repeat conversations word for word.

A replay meets "İ have watched that already" Oh dear have to keep up with his little mind. ;-)