JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DIY for Women, lols

@ Shali. Yeah I love Sophia Loren. & the other older Actresses..

My great grandmother her name was Sophia Florence. She was from France. 

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Actually the brothers here probably have more good tips about bras then us sisters do but don't want to say! All I can say is that bra's are a "abomination", I hate them, wish I didn't have to wear them (day and night!) and can't wait till I can live without them. However Jehovah manages to reverse the effects of gravity on a women's body is beyond me but if anyone can do that, it's HIM! One more reason to push through the garbage in this system and into the NEW one!

And night? ? I hate them so much, although i would put a pretty one on from time to time, i go days without wearing one their just not natural :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Wow, Sophia Loren! So gorgeous!

Sophia  ... of course - she's Italian!   ....  you gals are sharing TMI, good thing I'm married - why do I keep checking this thread?  ....   feel like we're really getting' ta know ya  ... man, I sure hope this doesn't go multi-pages - Not!

Edited by timpin

Why not go multi pages, the beard one went way longer and was less interesting.

Edited by GrumpysWife

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Stuart........... quiet.gif

lol... you sisters are so clever... u dont even know how to put a little pic like that in a post... is it a photobucket thing same ad when i post a big picture?

... this computer lark will never catch on... itl go the way of the 8 track... quadrophonic and betamax.

I don't know f I posted or not but when I was doing my sign language comment my underwire started poking through my sweater (between my boobs not underarm) and it was caught on camera!  Everyone said it looked like a snake charmer bcause when I would get active with my comment the wire would poke out then go back in between arm movements. The conductor had a horrified look on his face!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

lol... you sisters are so clever... u dont even know how to put a little pic like that in a post... is it a photobucket thing same ad when i post a big picture?

... this computer lark will never catch on... itl go the way of the 8 track... quadrophonic and betamax.

apologies that was meant to read "i dont even know how to put a little pic like that in a post. " 

:)

Edited by stuagu

And night? ? I hate them so much, although i would put a pretty one on from time to time, i go days without wearing one their just not natural :(

Just read something somewhere that bras may cause cancer. I say, "may". They said,"do". That we should wear them as little as possible. Won't it be grand when, "all is in balance"?

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I think that should be listed as the official start to keeping service time! When the last door closes and you stand there on the porch and reach up under your blouse to unhook that torture device then that can be the official off the clock --the female version of punching out at the end of shift! Love it!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Think we all have the ability to take off the torture device without taking off any clothes :)

I really hope in the new world we will have cotton camisoles instead they are so pretty and easy to wear ;)

My  sisters and I have contests to see who is the fastest. I usually win.

Stewart, you better be good or we'll start on the pantyhose.

post-556-0-74666000-1401198532.jpg

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Man this is the funniest page. Thanks for the laughs you guys.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

We call panty hose , tights here for the very same reason... and no I won't wear those either unless its very cold the thinsulate ones are in order ;)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk